New years special/Travis' b-day

Zane

      I'm getting ready for tonight. Maybe I'll do it tonight. Yep it's happening. I walk upstairs to see a frantic Travis.
" Zane where's my hoodie"? "Under the bed" it's New Year's Eve and I'm gonna lose my mind 3 years with Travis about to be four. "I love you Zane be back soon". I gave Travis a kiss as he walked out the door.

" Aphmau, it's time". I hear foot steps. "What do you want me to do"?  I look around this is mainly for Travis but it's for the others too. " put up streamers and get the balloons ready for midnight". She walks around the corner to get the decorations. "Big Brother"? I turn around to see Vylad with tears in his eyes. "What did Dante do"? He laughs a little "nothing I just miss mom a little" I hug him. "Don't make me cry" I look him in the eyes "she would want us to be happy that's why she took most of the beating for us"  he wipes his eyes and walks upstairs. "Hey Zane I finished" "damn your quick" she laughs and grabs a cupcake and hands it to me. Kawaii~Chan sent them for New Years. "Zane Travis is on his way back already" I look around. "Fuck"

"Vlyad Dante get the cake in the oven, Aphmau Aaron go decorate things, Luna Trina go cook food" "why do we have to cook"? "Cause Trina knows his allergies and what he hates" "oh"
About 20 minutes later it was all decorated. For New Years and Travis' birthday.

"HIDE". About 2 minutes later Travis walks through the door. He gets to the landing. "Surprise" we all jump out. "He looks around. "Zane thank you so much" "why I would never forget" the cats come barreling in and start playing and jumping around. We all start laughing cause those are some attention addiction cats.

About 1 hour later it was 8:00 so we turned on New Years rocking eve with Ryan secrest. " Zane this has been the best year of my life" " I think next year will be better" about midnight.

We walk out side

30
29
28
27
I love you Travis
23
22
I love you too Zane
18
19
Travis you give me life
15
16
I won't ever leave you
10
9
I have a question will you make me the happiest
6
5
I got on one knee
3
Will you marry me?
1
Yes I will
"Happy new year"
I slid the ring on his finger.
I look up to see him crying. I grab his chin and I kiss him lovingly.

"2018 will be better I know it Travis"

"How can it be better I already have my love by my side"

Bye guys hope you enjoyed it. I thought it was good but whatever.