Chapter 11

Zane

Finally we all finished unpacking. Me and Travis shared a room. Aaron and Aphmau, Garroth and Laurence, Vlyad and Luna, Kim and Lucinda. Nana and Dante where on their way.

Can you believe it, i get to be an Adult without my dad ruining it. As I walk down stairs I hear yelling. It was Garroth and Travis. "Hey 'chiqito' " Garroth mocking me. "Hey Zane calls me that" Travis is getting offended fast and he's gonna cry soon. "By the way stay away from my brother you crazed demon" ouch Garroth why are you doing this. Travis is gonna cry "STOP IT PLEASE" Travis is yelling. "Aw look
Travis is gonna cry cry cry all night, you don't deserve to live" Garroth Grabbed a pill bottle and handed it to Travis and sailed this "here have a setative" Garroth was making fun of Travis Travis was crying out of his mind "please....stop....I can't....take....it"
He chocked that out. That's it
"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU" I sound like a father. "Why are you doing this Garroth" I was about to cry my eyes out. I walked over to Travis (People he has a prosthetic leg Zane does)

"Zane....I'm scared" Travis had been crying for at least 10 Minutes. Garroth fell on the floor and his eyes where red. Oh shit,I look at Travis and he looks at me. "LUNA,VLYAD CODE G" my two siblings run down the stairs. Luna's hair was like a dark purple colour. "What is it this time"? Vlyad was worried

"Zane, Vlyad he's fine he was just worked up" Luna was lying cause Travis was there. "Hey Chiquito can you go upstairs" I love calling Travis that.

"Yea sure I'm tired" I picked him on the lips as he walked away. " what's the problem this time"? I was worried I'm not losing another family member. "Guys we either have to spectate him from Laurence or we have to let him go" I was devastated. "But their dating" I was tearing up Garroth goes crazy without Laurence.

Then I realized something. "Wait all we have to do is tell Garroth code G and he'll control it". They looked at me shocked. "Hey Garroth code G" he got up walked to his room and slept it off.

I walked upstairs got in my room and pulled of my leg. I flopped on the bed and poked Travis. "Chiquito, love me"
He rolled over and grabbed me and kissed me sweetly. I grabbed his waist and messed with the hem of his shirt.

I fought for domination and lost. Travis pulled off my shirt and I pulled off his.
He started to kiss and suck on my neck. He found my sweet spot he liked and sucked it. "Tra...vis ple....ase" I was a Moaning mess.

   WARNING LEMON 🍋

I pulled off Travis' pants and saw his erection. I pulled mine off. And we kept kissing. Then somehow we lost our boxers.

He grabbed me and put me on bottom. "Tell me when" he put his dick at my entrance. I waited about 2 minutes then said yes.

He shoved inside me and started to move slow. "Faster Faster" I was enjoying this so much.

"Zane I'm gonna go faster" Travis starting going at inhuman speeds. I was just moaning and moaning.

"Zane I'm close" I looked at Travis and nodded he came inside of me and it felt great. "Travis suck on my dick" he looked at me and nodded. He started to suck he was so good his tongue was so good. I came in his mouth and he swallowed it.

He kept going. So I put my ass in his face and sucked on his cock. "Yes Zane right there". After 3 hours we finished.

LEMON OVER

we lied down in bed and where panting and panting. "That was great" Travis was Right. It was 2 in the morning. I rolled over and laughed at my stupidity. I kept reading this article. And it talked about my mom and her death. I was kinda wishing that would have stayed private.

Oh well I got out of bed and grabbed some boxers and a tank top. I put on my leg. I walked downstairs and grabbed some milk. My vision went red and I saw a black figure. "Who are you"? "Oh Zane i didn't know you where up" Aphmau said to me.

"Hey wanna talk about last nights MLP episode"? I looked at her and nodded.

TIME SKIP CAUSE IT CANT RUN

I woke up on the couch and saw A note on my chest. I read it.

    HEY ZANE HEY
IM GOING OUT BE BACK LATER YA LITTLE DORK I LOVE YOU AND IM ALSO GETTING A JOB SOON SO NO HATE.

TRAVIS VALKRUM.

I laugh at his bluntness. I get on instagram I decide to go out for coffee. I walk upstairs and put on shorts and a sweatshirt. I walk downstairs and grab my backpack it has my laptop and my wallet. I grab it and walk to a cafe.

I get there and see someone I don't wanna.  (No not his dad to early 😉)
I walk up to order some food and order a mocha with mint and a four cheese omelet with tofu. I waited at a table and set my laptop up. They brought me my food and drink and went to another table. For about 10 minutes it was peaceful until She showed up. "Zane omg it's been forever, did you miss me well I'm here to say I'm sorry for being a bitch" I smirk and pull out a picture of Travis and show her. " who is that"? "My boyfriend asswhole" I had an idea.
"Well I'm better anyway I can take your virginity".  I smirk " too bad Travis already took it last night and I took
His too man that's just to bad now get away from me" she flips her hair and walks off.

I decide to go home man it's been a day.

MY FINGERS HURT SO BAD I USE MY PHONE SO MY THUMBS ARE DYING.

bai my shippers- Alyssa

Word count: 1036