Chapter 12//

Please don't kill me after this chapter. Or Travis or Zane thank you.

Travis

all I want to do is hold Zane close to me. I wish I could show him more than I do. If my father would stop if Trina would figure out why mom died if life was normal.

I walked down stairs to get some food. I saw Zane chilling out on the couch. "Good morning Love" I said to him. "Morning Chiquito" i felt arms wrap around me and i found Zane hugging me. I just love when he calls me Chiquito. "Hey love I gotta go to work" "bye Chiquito" Zane walked into the kitchen as I walked out the door. I couldn't wait to surprise Zane with his birthday gift.

I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. The cane and I got on. When I got to work there where papers and papers on my desk.

Time skip cause it can't run

Finally work was over. I walked downstairs and before I got out the door one of the girls I work with grabbed my arm. "Excuse me Travis but can you stay for another hour a woman needs some help with her child's performance at school"

"Yea sure can I call my boyfriend and let him know I'll be late"? "Of course sweetie" as Miranda walked off she waved at me.

I walk into the classroom and see a woman sitting there she had long orange hair and she was sitting there with no one but her self. "Excuse me mrs. Your not supposed to be here with out a child or teen". She looked at me and smirked. "I just wanted to see Zane's Boyfriend, man did he choose well to bad he's gonna lose you"

"Loose me"? I look at her as she walks to me. Her finger trails down my chest.  I press the button on my watch that lets Zane know I needed help.

Zane pov

I felt my wrist vibrate I saw that Travis was calling me. I answered but all I heard was a woman say "I'm going to steal you from that little boy and make him suffer" I heard a small whisper from Travis. "Zane help me please"

I got up and ran to Lucinda's room. "LUCY OPEN UP" she opens the door and I run in. "Where are the teleportation potions"? Indeed they where no where. "Purple shelf". I pull
A green potion of the shelf. And hold it out to her as if asking this one. "That one drink it and all day you can teleport.

I gulped it down and teleported over to Travis. I see him he was crying. "Travis I'm here" I watch as he looks over at me and runs over to me. "Zane love I'm scared Who the hell is she" Travis was scared. "Shhhh shhhh Chiquito you'll be fine" I look t him an kiss his cheek.

"Heyo let's go westerburg give a great big yell here comes westerburg coming to put you in the ground". Adriana looks at me and her eyes are laced with red. I look around and notice we're at Travis' work. An art teacher. (Yep)

Adriana splashes Travis with a potion. He looks at her and smiles sweetly. He looks at me and waves and gives the gayest peace sign ever. His eyes are fully laced with pink and he head hearts in his eyes.

"Hey Adri wanna come home with me tonight we can have some fun" he smirked her way. She looked at me and smiled "bye bye Zane" she smirked and grabbed Travis and left.
I chased after her and ran as fast as I could. It wasn't enough. I ran and ran, i was out of breath and I stopped for air.

Travis rounded the corner. I saw his eyes flicker. I wasn't doing this. I ran up to him and muttered 2 words "my Chiquito"
    He looked at me funny then walked off. I tried to call for him he kept walking. He turned back once and muttered "I'll be back soon love". As he walked farther away I started to cry. I cried until I got home.

        Of course my hair was everywhere from the rain.  Aphmau was on the couch. Sitting around when I walked in she took one look at me and handed me a tub of ice cream.
I cried and cried until my eyes burned and my throat hurt. I looked at Aph who had on romance Zombie movies. When finally told her "R-r-remember A-a-adr-r-iana my Ex"?    She looked confused "yes of course I do". "She has Travis under a love spell"

"WHAT" she looked at me and laughed.

Oh shit I messed up.

me.