Chapter 7

Luna's pov

I heard something from my mother my big brother was in the hospital. that is not okay I must find him. where could he be? I

why does big brother get like this. high school may have been different. but I know he would never ever try to get hurt and not tell his little sister. but what if he did? why why big brother?

must I find you again. I already did but we shall never speak of HIS name. he hurt you but his twin was the one to help out the most.

big brother must be worried about Zane. I hope he can find out soon. but I'm going to look for him. why do I not get to be apart of the group. I know all of their friends. but I'm forgotten about, Zane never calls or talks to me or about me so I will go and help him out.

I look at my phone and see Vlyad calling.

"hello?"

"Hey Luna, you need to get here quick."

"whats wrong pea"?

"Zane is not doing well"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT DOING WELL"?

"he has to get his right leg amputated, from the upper knee"

" I'm on my way"!

I end the call grab a bag throw random clothing items into it. grab a random charger and put on shoes. I run to my car get in and start to drive to the hospital. I run in and ask for Zane. I'm told to go to room 667 (hauthot). I barge in the room and see a man with white hair and bright orange tips he has emerald green eyes. I look over to see a very panicked Zane.

"Zane what happened"?

" Katelyn from high school she found out about me and Travis"

he started to cry. I watched his hair turn blue as he cried. my hair turned yellow for sympathy. I walked over to his side and hugged him tight.

" Zane sweetie your gonna be okay I am here now its okay let it out".

suddenly Zane started to sob uncontrollably. I walked over to Travis.

" go comfort your rainbow cupcake". "w-what"?  "you heard me Trav go comfort my brother before I kill you"  "yes ma'am" "I'm just messing with you, if you ever bereak his heart like he did I will kill you wile you sleep"  "O-o-okay"!

I looked at Zane's leg and saw it was kind of limp and just there. I started to cry my hair turning green. for sympathy and sadness. I walked out the room door and saw Vlyad and Garroth. I ran to them and started to cry into Garroth's shoulder. he picked me up and heled me like you would a small child. I am 4'7' so 3' shorter than Aphmau.

"Garroth *sniff* I'm scared what if something goes wrong and he dies"?!  "that will not happen Luna, me and Vlyad are here"  "yep Me and Gar are here for you".  "okay guys I trust you" "mommy will be here soon and Daddy will be too"!

I look at Vlyad wide eyed and start to completely lose it I start to uncontrollably sob.    "GARROTH DID YOU INVITE DAD"?!   "whats wrong with dad"?   "he'll the Zane for having a boy friend".   I get up and walk into the room and walk over to Zane.

"Luna what's wrong"?   my hair turns dark purple for fear. Zane's hair turns the same color.    "Luna Venus Ro'Meave what is the matter"?

"Zane, Dads coming" when I told him this he started to scream, I felt so bad for him.

bai my souls - Alyssa