22//

PAY ATTENTION IN THIS GO BACK AND READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS OKAY. IM SORRY TO TRIGGER THE FANDOM FO BACK TO THE DEMON TRAVIS CHAPTER LIKE CHAPPY 1 or 3
IN STORY LINE ITS APRIL

MTravis

He was back. The man I hated the man who beat me. The man who carved into my soul. My Father. I hate him he ruined my mother. He caused her to kill her self. I want to be with her. But I have Zane and my cats. I love everyone but the world just hates me.
"Zane I love you but, Leave now". He looked up and shook his head no. "Get our please my Demons are back and there's 2 of them. I need you gone to protect you". He started to cry "I'm not able to live alone with our you I'm staying here". I knew something was wrong "Zane you okay". He shook his head and yelled "HELP ME SAVE YOU".

Zane

He's still down. He's been like this for a year. I can't bear to see him like this anymore. He's not brain dead he's perfectly healthy but he's in a coma he's been slipping in and out of for a year. Doctors are taking off the breathing mask and out the iv in his arm.
"Zane he's awake again" Aphmau cries to me. "I'm truly sorry Travis but it's time to say goodbye" I kept saying that over and over in my head.
"Zane why am I here"? A very confused Travis asked me. "What day is it Travis" "August 1st 2017". My jaw dropped he's officially lost all memories of what we had together. It's my fault I was driving and missed the light and I sped through it. It's all my fault.
     I walked up to him  and kissed him on the lips. "I'm sorry but you don't have to deal with me anymore". I walked away and went to the door and saw Travis crying. He knew what I meant. "Zane please I'm not worth it" he cried out. "That's the problem you are my world but you don't remember what happened. "I remember you proposed in new year 2017 that we become best friends and in return I teach you how to love". "But for new year 2018 i proposed and asked you to marry me look on your hand your wearing our wedding band. We married 3 weeks ago". He looked down and nodded his head. "I remember but I'm lost" I look at him confused
    " I remembered everything except that I was in 2016-2017 not 2017-2018". I under stood. He was a year behind. I also remembered that he said he had a problem that made him fall into comas and fall years behind.

4 years later

I sat in the couch holding my daughter close to my chest. I grabbed her arm and put her teddy bear in her hand. -dad I want Steven universe- I smile dad never knew I would be the father to a beautiful girl named Naomi with blonde hair and green eyes this girl was surely mine. "Season 4 right" she nodded.
    Travis walked downstairs with a grumpy Ivan following holding his phone. We adopted that 15 year old just 3 years ago and I love him to death. The cats got into their tree as we sat in the couch. Life was meant to be this way. Well almost. Zane put his head into his hands as he read the message from Laurence. Garroth died from a heart attack just one year ago today.
   I went upstairs and silently cried. Luna was away she hated me because I had a disabled kid. So so sad. Naomi had ceryable palsey. I love her for it.

I have everything I need I'm just a few things short of perfect. But to be honest nobody or anything is perfect.  It hurts. Unless Naomi and Ivan count. I love you Travis remember that. -Zane Anthony Ro'Meave

The old Travis smiled as he read that. It was the last thing from Zane that survived the fire from last week. He smiled and waved good bye to Naomi and Ivan. "I'll see you soon Zane Ro'Meave I know it hurts"

Authors note soon