20//

Travis

Moving day a wonderful time except the fact that you have a lot of work to do. Lots of work.  I grab the cat carriers and put the cats inside. (Btw there my irl cats). I put them in the car next to a sleeping Zane. I grab our 3 boxes of things and say bye to everyone.
    I'm gonna miss them but where starting fresh for the kids and us. I'm ready to go then Luna gets in the car. "Ready"?  She hugs her brother. "Yep" she gets out and waves. (Story change ik dum but Zane never lost his leg okie okie). I wave to Luna as she turns around and starts to cry.
Halfway through the drive Zane wakes up. "Huh? Travis where are we". I look over. "On our way home". He smiles "okie dokie nap time". The rest of the ride was quiet.

  Time skip

     I put the box on the floor. Zane walks over and let the cats out. I pick up Candace. I open up the box and pull out the litter box. I put litter in and let the cats go to the bathroom.
    "Travis"? I turn around to see Zane on the couch, with his head tilted. "Yes love"?  I want to adopt kids. "It's a lot of money Zane". "I know but there's a girl I know who helps that and can lower the prices". " how many kids you be wanting" "four one for each cat". "Ok let's go to bed and talk about it tomorrow.

Semi good chapter right. Wrong. So to let you know. I don't use a laptop I use my phone so I have to get your advice. Are my normal chapters long or short in computers? Thanks bye- Alyssa