14//

Zane

2 months away from Travis no hugs no kisses no Chiquito. The bickering the fighting the yelling. I can't take any more of this shit. I'm just sitting in my room listen to Garroth yell at Dante again. I'm done. I'm so done.  I get out of bed and walk downstairs.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU GODDAMN YOUR SO FUCKING LOUD"! Garrots stopped and let go of Dante's shirt. I look at Garroth  annoyed "baby brother what's wrong"? I look at Garroth tears threatening to spill. "I miss him so much I can't do this anymore" I was crying so hard my mask was soaked. "Just calm down let's play some blocky farm on your phone so you can take care of the cat and stuffs". I sniffled. "Okay".

TIME SKIP CAUSE IT CANT RUN!!!!!!!

I was bored of my phone I go to power it off when I get a text from Chiquito

Chiquito: Love?
Z: YOUR OKAY OMG WHERE ARE YOU
Chiquito: clam down Zane I'm on my way
Z:see u soon
I was so happy. I got ready

I get a call and I pick it up"ZANE GET OUT OF THE HOUSE ADRIANNA IS ON HER WAY PLEASE GRAB THE OTHERS AND GO TO ADRIANNAS HOUSE TO GET ME PLEASE"
I panicked she would be here soon. I ran downstairs and yelled at all the people in the house. "My siblings and their boyfriends come with me the rest of you, you don't know who Zane is and Kim you answer the door" we all went out separate ways. I drove to the address Travis told me. I see a small home with a cat sitting on the porch.

  I walk out of the car and i walk to the door. I knock about four times. I watch the door open. I look up and see Travis his emerald green eyes almost pine green. His hair a shaggy mess. He has giant bags under his eyes. His hair needed cut really bad. I couldn't control myself.

    I beat hug him and start crying into his chest. "I missed you so much Chiquito" I was a sobbing mess. I felt something touch my hair. I look up and see Travis crying. "Zu, I wanna go home to my street". I look up and just mutter to myself. "We will just later".

This is what's it's like to know your soulmate. 

I'm finally with my chiquito.

Hope ya like it I made this one on my phone. Bai bai- heatherssoulsshiping