21//

I'm a horrible writer I'm sorry

Travis//

I roll over to feel the sheets next to me empty and cold. I could hear the sound of pans being put away. I was fading in and out.
"Travis I made breakfast" I hear an angels voice. "Mmm Zu smells good" I was still half a sleep. "Chiquito wake up"! I snap awake and see Zane there with a tray of food.
   I sat up and felt a pain in my back. "Argh". "Travis"? Zane was worried. I couldn't move I only felt pain. I couldn't breathe all I felt was Zane shaking me. I tried to scream but I couldn't. Randomly it stopped and I sucked in a huge breath.
   "Chiquito"?! Zane came running in the room. "I'm fine" I started to cough. I felt sick. I'm probably just getting a bug. "Are you feeling okay"? I look up and nod my head. "It's probably just sinuses". Zane nods and gives me my food. I wrap a blanket around me and start to eat. The food was good. I didn't eat much. I gave some to the cats but ya know u gotta do what you gotta du.

   I awoke from a nap with a splitting headache. I got up and started dinner. I
Finished and put it on plates. I made sure the stove was off. I the felt sick and fell over I don't remember much.

Zane

"Travis how's the food coming"? No answer. "Travis" I was worried I walked downstairs and saw food on plates. (The kitchen is a room in the basement). I'm worried he's not responding. I walk down into the kitchen. I turn and see him. On the floor asleep. He was knocked out cold. "Travis" I noticed something he wasn't breathing.

911: what is the emergency
Z: my boyfriend passed out in the kitchen and he's not waking up
911: adresse
Z: 235 mystreet
911: okay so I'm sending an ambulance and the police was it an attack or was he faint
Z: i have no clue he was cooking and I was sleeping and I heard a crash
911: they should arrive soon.
Z: bye
911: bye

Travis wake up. He moaned and stared to scream. "TRAVIS" The ambulance showed up and they took Travis away and said he's going into the mental ward. I don't know what for.

I got to the hospital and asked for his room. "He's not allowed to have visitors". I scoffed "I'm his boyfriend i deserve to see my Travis". She rolls her eyes. "Sorry no can do.
Z what is ur room
T 614

Dang he's up there. I got in the elevator. I walked out and to his room. I saw the sign mental ward. No unauthorised access. A doctor runs up to me "are you Zane"? I nod my head. The doctor grabs me and shoved me in a room. I see dirty walls and a bed and out of the bathroom comes Travis.
"Zane"?
"Chiquito I'm sorry I'm late there was traffic and...." I was cut short by a kiss on my lips. I pulled away for air.

"Zane I love you but leave"