Athena 4: Hooky

When Val said that we were skipping church, I thought we'd make our way to Lauren's house and become couch potatoes before spending the rest of the day walking our asses off at the mall. Not us going to Aristotle's to watch teenagers playing poker.

"Weren't we going to go to the mall or something?" Lauren asked Valerie.

"Yeah, but I rented out the party room upstairs. Lillian said they got DDR up there."

"Did you seriously rent out a party room for us three?" I asked.

"No..." Valerie lied.

"Dial up the others, A," Lauren looked towards me, a grin spreading across her face. "It's party time."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it quickly before dialing up Macy.

"What do you want at 10:30 in the morning?" Macy's annoyed voice rang through my phone.

"Aristotle's," Was all I said.

"Oh! MY! GOD!! Did Valerie actually rent out the party room?" I could hear her hand banging against a table excitedly.

"She got the one with the DDR," I responded quickly

"I'll be there in twenty, A!" She quickly hung up the call probably to get out of her pajamas and be ready for the world.

As I was dialing in Cassidy's number, my phone rang loudly with a call from her. I answered it quickly and held the phone a few inches from my ear, preparing for a scream fest. "Val rented out that room in Aristotle's? I'll be there in less than an hour." She hung up the phone before I could say a word, probably running off to change her outfit from her indoor clothes to her outside clothes.

"I called Macy and Cassidy," I said.

"Levi and Marcus are on their way," Lauren said a few seconds later.

"I know they're supposed to be like our best friend boys, but which one is which? They changed the hair up last year and I was so confused," Valerie asked, panicked by her realization that she doesn't know one from the other.

"Levi's got the brown hair and the glas-" "he got contacts over the summer," I butted in - "okay, he's got the contacts and brown hair and Marcus dyed his hair dark red again," Lauren answered her girlfriend quickly.

"Oh dear god, not again! Please say you're lying, please!" Valerie pleaded.

"It's either he looks like Gerard or he's a blond boy," I butted into their conversation again.

"Don't you say that name! I thought you were my friend," Valerie filled her voice with mock hatred and astonishment, starting it with an overdramatic gasp.

"You'd rock it in drama club, Val," I said.

"Bitch, I am drama," val brushed her hair behind her shoulder dramatically, the way a preppy bitch would show she's boss, or she thinks she's superior to the others. Cue dramatic cheerleader with the sassy hair flip.

 Cue dramatic cheerleader with the sassy hair flip