updattttteee

Wheres the next chapter? In the trash, that's where.

It's been hard finding motivation to write this. The characters are amazing, I love them to bits, but the story sucks. I'm at a stalemate.

I dont know where it goes from where it's at.  I want this to be gripping and interesting, but it moves slowly cuz that's how I write.

I wanted to build up characters and a story line revolving around athena slowly crushing on lea and zander meeting Marcus and falling for him.

Hell, athena was support to start off as this bitch who looked down on kids not as popular as her and only cared about looks and her boyfriend staying hot. She was supposed to go through this growth and become softer and humbler.

Lea is always going to be nice that's how she is. In the beginning it's because she has gone through hard things and she doesnt want anyone to have to feel that way. In the end she matures, relaxes out, but is kind because she wants to and knows that trust and respect can be given at first, but that she has the choice on how much to give.

Zander's got it rough. He loves athena, but hes had this crush on lea for a long time. (He's been rejected and given an explanation, but he still crushes) then his life crumbles. Hes lost, lea tries to help but shes distracted because athena requires attention too. It's hard, but then he meets Marcus. Marcus takes an interest in him, mainly cuz levi made a comment about how they take it upon themselves to help others. (And bam they start liking eachother. Aka pining till someone mentions the crush)

Val and Lauren were supposed to get into a complicated relationship.
Cassidy was supposed to be this bitch that threatened Athena and tried to hurt her to get her out of the queen bee spot

Macy was supposed to be this jock girl that was there for her friends and was an amazing person who was really nice but snarky and sassy.

Levi was supposed to be the goofy friend who they loved. Him and Erin were supposed to be partners in crime and make jokes and be hilarious.

Marcus was supposed to be broody and watchful. A man who really cared about how he looked to society and tries to hide his true colors.

And Erin? Erin was the glue. She was snarky funny and this peace keeper somehow. Shes got a big crush on athena and we watch as she tried to get over it and evolves to this respect for her and she ends up liking her as a sister she never had.

All those extra bits? They should've canonical happened between athena meeting lea and Erin getting in a crash. That crash was supposed to wreck everyone and wed watch as they build eachother up and become a strong family that care for eachother.

So that's how I wanted this to go.... more character arcs.  But the story itself didnt have the chance for it. Dont call it over yet! I want to try to move the plot somehow, change how everyone reacts. They seem indifferent and clueless and it needs to change. Erin got wrecked to early on, but I thought it was too much a catalyst for everything. You didn't get attached which sucked

So that's my rant