Athena 6: Cassidy

"Hey boo," Cassidy grinned. She leaned up against my locker to show two things.

1. She ain't afraid to touch my shit.

2. Show off the girls to the boys in the hall.
And Cassidy had a good reason to flaunt what she has. She's a beautiful Latina girl that wants to stick with trends. She's got green eyes that pierce through you, telling her secrets you never want to and starting her rumor mill. Her hair was naturally curly and dark brown, but she had dyed it gray and pastel blue and purple every year since eighth grade.  Her bangs were always pastel and tucked behind her ears and the rest of her was set free. Today she had a messy bun on the top of her head and had a pale blue dress with pastel purple and pink flowers.

Her gold bracelets jangled as she began walking around me and talking. "Girl. Did you see that lea bitch riding in today?" I nodded as I put my books in my locker. "She rode in on your boy's bike without him. She totally stayed with him last night. Better dump his ass soon, boo."  I ignored about half of what she was saying, knowing that the rumor mill had started running.

I stared at a boy that stared blatantly at Cass's chest while walking past with his girlfriend. He got slapped and I laughed quietly.

---

The day sucked. I found myself waiting for Erin at the front if the school when I decided to roam the halls.

I found Erin hanging out and laughing with Lea, blabbering about some place called the strip. (Yall should know what that is) after that lea asked something about a bike and Erin replied back with saying the circuit would be open in the spring.

I started clicking my heels quietly so they would think someone's walking down the hall their conversation quickly stopped so I decided to walk in.

"Erin, we have to go. Kasey called and said Aria is sick and her stuffed animal is in your bag."

"Okay, Bye Lea." Erin walked towards me grinning.

"Hey Athena! I'm sorry Zander got sick and didn't tell you. He was working on his new bike and overworked himself." Lea apoligized quickly and I could see the sincerity in her eyes.

"Were you helping him?" She nodded yes. " why?"

"It involved you and that's all I can say."

I doubt it.
----
I took a shortcut back to my house, when Erin suddenly leaned in once we got to my house. She kissed me and I.... I kissed back. She grinned smugly after it and went for my lips again, and I tried to resist, but I couldn't. Regret blossomed as she kept kissing and I kissed back. Then it got too heated. She carded her hands through my hair and I pulled away as quick as I could.
I sprinted inside and grabbed my bag I left on the counter. I sprinted back out and Erin and I, we didn't really talk.
Ten minutes later, on the car ride to Kasey's, where I had decided to stay tonight, I vented to Erin. The silence was too awkward.

"She totally had sex with him. He's sick, E. He was working on his bike. Like really? Am I supposed to believe that?" I slammed my hands onto the steering wheel angrily. My phone directed me to turn and I did, angrily speeding through the turn.

"BG, lea is way too innocent to do it. She was probably telling the truth. " I highly doubted those words. She definetly had the sweet, pure girl act down.

"Athena! Watch ou-!" Erin's scream is the last thing I remember before another car slammed into the passenger side.

I'm sorry, E.

Erin pov.

Please don't be sorry, Athena. I shouldn't've kissed you, fueling your anger more.

--
So.... yeah, that happened. Legit almost forgot the kiss scene was supposed to happen before the accident, so I changed up what's going to happen a bit. I decided to not have Erin driving off on her own because she's more of a fighter than a flighter when she's mad.

Hope you enjoyed (Sorry it's short)
See you in the next one!