Chapter 4-5// Apology Accepted!

edited: 03.08.2014 because it was shitty ;)

IMPORTANT:

I added chapter 5 to Chapter 4 so it won't be as long so don't get confused
here is C4 & C5 again, enjoy:

Miley's POV

it's already the big break and I still didn't find Sel, I looked all over for her,I'm worried what she would do because of what happened..ugh let her be, she'll come around..
even though i'm really worried about her, she's not a little girl anymore, she knows what is the best for her..
who am I kidding? she dosen't think straight when she's mad, no one does..
but the thing is I can't really do much right now, now can I?

So as I said Liam asked me to drink coffee with him in the break and I was excited..not like omg what is going to happen, what if I mess up! excited..just like let's have fun  excited..
ugh you know what I mean, don't act all stupid..

I was in a big hall, trying to find my way to the big door in the front..that's where I'll meet Liam and we'll head to Starbucks, if  I ever found my way there..
I finally managed to find the door, by asking people, going in the wrong direction and then come back embarrassed and ask again.. oh come on it's not like I'm the first one who has lost her way in this huge building..iit's really, really really big..and it's still my first day so shuush..
when I got there Liam was sitting on some bench down the stairs, his eyes glued into his phone..
the poor thing must have waited so long for me, and he didn't even go away..he's so sweet..I told you he's different!
I went down the stairs, admiring his big strong back that was facing me so he didn't notice me..what? he's muscular and his back looks strong too..sorry for telling..
Liam looked up from his phone, immediately shutting it down while I said a silent  "hi" while admiring his eyes..
"hey..I thought you're going to ditch me" he said standing up and is now much taller than me, good thing I have my heels on *cha ching*
"oh god, no" I said putting my hand on his chest (it's a kind of flirting cause guys like it when you touch them once in a while..extra tip: play with her hair but not like a dumm person! you're welcome) "of course not..I was actually looking forward since you asked me..I was just lost" I mumbled the last part praying he wouldn't laugh
"oh" he said chuckling "that's so good to hear" he said in relief while his face lit up
"ready to go?" he asked
"you betcha" I smiled as I followed not far behind
                                                                        *********************

after I drank my Hot chocolate..what? I don't like coffee..sue me!  and he drank his Latte Coffee
we got up so we could get in time for the 4th period and not be late..
how it was? just ah.maz.ing..we had so much in common..he is really sweet, not that funny, but I still like him..
did I just say that I like him?
oh don't believe the words that out of my mouth..sometimes I'm stupid and unwanted words come out an-
oh who a I kidding..I really do like him..I haven't met someone like Liam since a really long time..
oh I forgot to say that he's a real gentleman..he opens the door for me..he waits..he treats me like a woman should be treated..and Men these days are really not that gentlemanny so it's rare to find someone like him..

I hope everything works out fine between us..I really do..

 Selena's POV

after this long hard first day,I went back to our Dorm, not having the power to do anything else...I wish Miley was there..i want her to apologize cause I hate it when she's not there with me..she's always been the one that apologizes..I never really do something like that, even if it's my fault..I can't apologize..now you can see how stubborn I am cause I really am..