Chapter 17// Nightmare

Justin’s POV

I’m not gonna say I’m not ashamed, but I don’t feel guilty...I’m actually happy of what I’ve done...see, the thing is, he’s an asshole so you’re  not cheating since he’s cheating on you this whole time so don’t worry, we could do this...I’ll be right beside you...tell me if I should stop ok?

And that’s when I would’ve kissed her...

oh right you don’t know what’s happening..well I’m just imagining telling Miley that I was the one who kissed her yesterday and how she’ll just kiss me and tell me that was the best kiss she ever had ..yeah shocking that I was the kisserright?

 Not actually since you know I like her hihi..

alright, alright...why am I imagining these stuff..not saying she didn’t like that...she kissed back, that means she wanted to kiss me, right?

even though she slapped me right after it (Damn she’s strong) but she kissed me back!! I’m actually very proud...that asshole is cheating on her so I didn’t do anything wrong....

I sitting in a bar, alone...well..I liked it...someone was playing an acoustic and I enjoyed it...ok not a bar... something like a place where you can drink and listen to music...I love it here...it’s so peacfull and just let’s me think straight...

everyone around started clapping and I did too as the young man stopped playing...it was amazing

After I paid for the drinks and tipped the player, I started walking out of the “bar” as someone stopped me...

“aren’t you the son of Jeremy Bieber?” some strange short looking man with a tuff gangster face said... not this again

“never heard of him” I said ignoring the man

right...tell your fatherthat I need my money back” he yelled back at me

“tell him yourself, I’m not your butler!” I said still walking away not wanting any trouble cause: I mean come on I just Kissed Miley!

“fucking children” the man spatted...usually I would go back and kick his ass but as said: no trouble wanted to be caused

I just can’t stop thinking about how wonderful her lips tasted...as I always imagined it...

Is she thinking about it? Like, does she wanna know who I was? Not me me just, the kisser...oh you know what I mean

I want to kiss her again...and again...and again but sadly, I can’t :(

but trust me one day, I will...

I will !

Miley’s POV

I was so nervous right now like...I just maybe I don’t know cheated on Liam! How am I going to tell him? How is he going to react??

I feel so bad right now, you don’t know HOW bad...

I was in my bed right now, wearing one of Liam’s shirts he left here...they are huge but I love wearing them...it smells like him and I love that smell...

Tiit tit...tiiit tit... oooh a text.

The Texts:

Liam 23:44: hey honey, we’re done..can I come over or you’re sleeping?

Me 23:45: hey sweetie...no come over I’m in my room...the door is open