Chapter 16// The Mysterious Kisser

Miley’s POV

Done!!

I’m so proud!! I just finished writing a song...well I was inspired by the one and only *-* can’t wait for him to hear it

I don’t know how to describe my feelings towards him...

it’s just the feeling of a dream...the best dream of my life you know?

I just can’t describe hahah..

Liam went to watch the match between Brazil and Germany with his friends, cause you know...Football (Soccer) Men, Beer, shouting and these stuff...

Actually I like it but I didn’t have the feeling of watching a match today... oh yeah by the way it’s the 2014 World Cup :)

I looked at my phone...It’s 10:30pm ...I don’t want to sleep and I really Don’t have the feeling of learning...I just finished the song and I know Liam would be too busy to hear it so I’ll wait...

or should I go out for a walk

that would make me feel better...ok no I’m not feeling sick or something but what would a walk hurt right?

let’s hear some music with that!!!

I was in my sweatpants and a plain shirt...I put on my shoes, my headphones in and played Justin Timberlake..he’s always amazing...

I walked out of the door while humming to ‘Holy Grail’

I LOVE that song...

I didn’t tell Sel because..well she’s not even there...she just hangs out with her boyfriend...I don’t blame her tho...but I miss her.. I mean we only had each other and I thought we would be together all the time, I guess I was wrong.

As I walked out of the door, I hissed..well not like a cat but I did an annoying voice...why you ask?

oh well you know who lives on the opposite of my dorm? Yeah...the Justin Bieber...I’m still mad at what he did...

are you really mad at him? Or you just don’t want to accept the truth!

nah...of course not...maybe...ugh I don’t know ok? Leave me alone thoughts..I just want to walk peacefully and listen to music without you interrupting me so...pshht!!

I started walking towards the park near the Dorm Building...it was beautiful out there...a lot of trees and it’s silent and calm...just what I need right now...did you know? Music is my therapy..it helped me through a lot before and I don’t think it’ll ever stop helping..I know Clichés clichés...but it IS the truth right? I mean headphones in, world out ;)

“Someone like you” by Adele started playing. I also love that song yeah old but still amazing..she really has a great voice...the feelings she puts in her songs are unbelievable

I was walking and minding my own business and walking past couples doing late romantic walks or just coming back from a date or something...I was also hearing the cheers everywhere...and there were a lot of cheers...as if they were scoring a goal every minute...Lol...

I actually Like Germany as a team, they are amazing players.

I was now kind of alone cause the people are getting less...that means time to get back....

I was heading back when I felt that someone was there...I feel like someone is trying to move slowly and secretly...I took out my headphones so I could hear clearly