Chapter 10// We Kissed! wohoo!

A/N (omg i'm an author LOL) I won't be posting a lot of Selena's POVs now..but here we go so she won't be out of the story..this is going to be a long one..  

Selena's POV

I wasn't doing much these days..Miley always asks me to come out with her and Liam but I always make an excuse..why?

1. I don't want to be the forever alone third wheel.

2. I go out with Zayn..hihi..he's so adorable

now Miley is out with Liam to watch a movie..so I was home doing pretty much nothing.

It's 4PM and I'm bored.But I was in my own thoughts about everything that happened until now: I'm living with my best friend..couldn't be more happy...

I like a boy who's to be honest the nicest guy I've ever met since a pretty long time. I couldn't wish for more you know? when you're surrounded with the ones you love..you just forget everything bad in this world..and just Smile..

It's like I forgot everything about how depressed I was..about how I was suicidal..everything is gone now..and I'm proud..very proud because every scar that is left, reminds me that I'm strong, that I went through all of what happened and I'm alive..and I'm actually happy now. I've made it. And I couldn't be more proud.

*pliing* ohh I've got a message..let's see ohh it's Zayn! YES!

                          The Chat:

16:26 Zayn: Hey! what are you doing?

16:27 Me: Hei, not much..u?

16:30 Zayn: would you like to go out to the Park? the sun is out and it would be nice..what do you think?

-wooow me and zayn? YES PLEASE!

16:32 Me: is this a date mister ;)

16:32 Zayn: you can see it as you like  ;)

16:33 Me: are you going to pick me up? or should we meet somewhere?

16:33 Zayn: I'll pick you up at... 5:30? :)

16:33: Me: you know me too well :D fine by me

16:34 Zayn: Until then :)

                               Done

yohooo I really love spending time with Zayn, I really do think I like him..we talk all the time together..we meet a lot and in College he's around me a lot of the time

soo..what should I wear? hardest question in the history of women..

I was looking in my closet to find out what I will wear until I heard the door getting closed (of the dorm,not my room) oh Miley is back

"Sel?" Miley shouted from the kitchen.

A/N I'll describe the dorm for you later

"in my room" I shouted back walking towards my door

"oh hii.what are you doing?" she asked showing her perfect white teeth

"oh not much just picking up what I'll wear"I said walking back to my open closet

"wanna help?" I said looking at her