Chapter 22// Overboard

A/N: this chapter is dedicated for the amazing @Jbriana !! she was here since the beginning and she still supportes me with the stoey! she always gives me motivation and she's really sweet1 I just Love you so much Honey *-* thank you for being there for 

*******

Miley’s POV

Now now, don’t judge me! I’m not a bitch, but I do know how to have fun alright?

I actually am one of the girls that usually do homework, clean up the house and just stay home...but actually if you want to have fun, then you found the right person cause trust me, I’m one of the wildest girls you’ve ever met...I party, I drink (but I don’t get drunk) I smoke occasionally but only when I know I’m having fun and I twerk! That’s my thing, I twerk!  So now that we have that behind us, it’s been actually 2 days since the party, and as usual me and Justin texted but we didn’t do anything special, we ate pizza together yesterday in his dorm but nothing more.

if you'd come to me 3 months ago, and told me that I’ll love hanging out with Justin, I would’ve called you crazy, but now? Well it’s true, he made it so easy for me to forget about you-know-who and it’s the best gift anyone could ever give me, to be there when needed.

it’s Friday and it’s 2 pm...yeah I’m lazy, we still have today and the weekend and then college starts again..ugh, everybody knew about my relationship with Liam, now everybody is gonna ask annoying questions...nice!

I took my phone from under my pillow cause that’s one of my daily routines: checking Facebook, Instagram, my Snapchat and so on.

don’t tell me you don’t do that, if I don’t I don’t really have the power to start the day so yeah.. as I unlocked the phone I immediately saw 2 messages from Justii *-*

don’t ask, he saved his name like that, even though I like it hihi

Justii *-*: wake up lazy pants! I planned the day out for us!

daym, calm your titts

Justii *-*: so it’s gonna rain the whole day so we can’t do anything special so I thought of just staying in your dorm, and maybe watch a movie or something ha? What do you think? I don’t care, I’ll come anyways LOL...I’ll be there at 2:20 (I have stuff to do) bb :*

Aw how cute he planned everything see how cut- wait what time is it? Oh shit she’s gonna be here in, 2 FREAKING MINUTES AHHH, I have to get up and wear something! I only have my panties on and a baggy shirt. no not the one with stains and holes.

I quickly pushed the sheets off of me, shivering because of the cold air that hit me immediately, my bed was warm and I was regretting getting out so fast but I had too

I was nearly going to trip over something on the floor but I gained my balance and jogged to my closet...opening it I grabbed my light grey sweatpants, I put it on, followed by my bra, I took of my shirt and wore a tight black shirt instead...I went to my vanity, I brushed my hair but I didn’t put it up in a bun, it looked good down, I didn’t even bother putting any makeup on cause, well I don’t look that bad without makeup...

as I checked myself out in the mirror for the last time, I took my phone looking at the clock, exactly 2: 24...hmm he’s late, that’s good I can tease him...

I walked to the kitchen wanting to boil some milk, I’d like to drink some hot chocolate...the Fall season is starting, it’s raining so Hot Cocoa is good right now.

I was waiting for the milk to boil as the door knocked 3 times...typical Justin Move, he does that so I'll know it’s him cause we don’t have the eye in the door...he calls it out ‘Secret Knock’, don’t even ask.