~KILL A MAN~

15 years.

It's been 15 years since you became one of Sham Lash's elite assassins. You were the best one on their team, you killed and showed no mercy, never.

your father was long gone, and you now lived alone in a place you called home. This was never your home, you never belonged anywhere.

You slipped your silver needles into your boot pocket, pulled your gloves on and took a few extra knives and put them in your cloak and sleeves. You then walked out the door of your house, and into the rainy night.

You walked a few blocks down the street, into a dark alley, climbed a wall and jumped onto the roof of the nearest building. You stood on the roof letting the cold air and rain fall on your face. 'Alright back to reality' you thought as you looked forward at the dark night sky and ran forward, jumping from roof to roof until you reached your destination.

You saw a little window in the house you you were looking for. 'huh, probably made to let some air in' you thought as you crept through the tiny window and sat on a support beam that held the roof. 'Ok let's see, who's our target and were did he go' You looked around the room seeing a big buff guy sitting at a desk in the corner of the room. (You were hired a few days ago to kill someone and would get paid heftily. This was a normal thing, You took jobs from people who wanted other people dead all the time, for the right price of course.) 'Gottcha' You thought pulling out two daggers from your belt. You slowly walked along the beam so you were standing right above the man. He was quite big but you could take him no problem.

You readied your daggers and jumped down to land right on his back, one dagger to his throat the other stuck straight into the top of his head. Easy. you then turned the chair around so the dead victim was facing you, and signed him. You did this to every one of your victims, once dead you would slash the shape of a star on it's chest and disappear.

"You know you should really be more careful, it was so easy to get in" you said to the dead man while cleaning your dagger with a piece of cloth. "And now to collect our reward".

-Time skip to the Black Boar's Bar-

You walked in covering your face with your hood. You wen't over to the bar and ordered a drink. A man came and sat next to you and after a minute said "Did you do it?" "Yes" you answered, "good" he said slipping you a bag of coins. You were about to leave when he said "I have a friend who want's someone dead," "how much are we talking?" you asked, "1000 gold coins" he said grinning, your eyes grew wide '1000?! holy shit that's a lot' "I'm listening" you said, It's not safe to talk here though" he said walking to a door in the corner of the room. inside was a little dark room and a hooded figure leaned on the wall opposite of you.

"Are you the red star?" said the figure sounding more like a woman than a man. "Yes" you said. (The red star was your assassins name, you used it so you'd never get caught.) "I nee you to take care of someone for me" she said walking towards you, "How much are you talking about?" you asked just to make sure, "1000 gold coins" she said, 'i could use that money, and it shouldn't be a problem to kill this person right?' "you've got yourself deal" you said shaking her hand. "So, who am i killing?"you asked smoothing your finger against the tip of your daggers blade, "I need king sinbad's advisor dead," she said "his name is Ja'far."

You stabbed yourself on the finger sending shots of pain up your finger. "What did you just say?" you asked i shock, "Ja'far is his name, i need him dead" she said again. "Or is there a problem?" she asked, "N-no, no problem at all" you said furrowing your eyebrows. "Good, you have exactly two month's to complete your mission. If not completed before the time limit the deal will be off and you won't get paid. also you have been provided with all the necessities for this mission such as clothes, money and the boat trip to Sindria." she said. "Right, when am i to leave?" you asked "Tomorrow morning" she answered, "Alright" you said and left the bar walking towards your house.

'How am i supposed to do that?' you thought worriedly 'What are you saying (Y/N)? what's wrong with you! no mercy, not a tear, loosing is not an option, i will complete this mission and do justice to the failure he has become.' You walked into your house and locked the door behind you. you took your cloak off and wrapped your bleeding finger in a bandage. You laid in bed twisting one of your daggers in your hands. "I'm coming for you Ja'far" you said watching as the moonlight hit the daggers blade making it glint in the darkness of the world.