~SCARS~

A/N:

OMG! 

I am SO sorry guys! i was really busy last week and couldn't  update and then school started and everything was so stressful!

I'm so sorry for such a long wait!

I'll try to update again soon, same goes for my other story. I'm just really busy with school and stuff, so yeah.

Also in one of the previous episodes WINDOWS i made a mistake saying (Y/N) was wearing a short black dress, however that was a mistake. You were wearing a LONG black dress due to some important details and parts in the story.

I also already went and changed it in the script.

Thanks! and sorry for the long wait again ):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You quickly jumped down from the tree looking back to see if he was following you, nothing. 'Huh, the paralyzing poison must have kicked in then' you thought as you decided to flee to your room before someone found him.

You laid down in your bed after hiding all of your weapons and changing back into your sleeping gown.

'You better be afraid Ja'far, because i'm gonna make sure your end is a very painful one.' 

.....

"A monster! you're a monster!" "No. I'm not a monster...... I'm worse." you said, fury in your eyes. His eyes widened in horror as you slashed your dagger into his throat, blood splattering the floor. You let go of his collar, his lifeless body falling to the floor. 'I did it. I proved myself. I'm not a Failure.' 

You shot up in your bed panting. You slipped out of your bed and changed into your black dress. You walked out the room and up the stairs to the palace halls. 

You didn't know where you were going or why you were going in that specific direction, but you did, your breath slightly fastened when you passed Ja'far's room. 

You turned the corner and made your way out onto the palace balcony. The sun still hasn't risen and the entire palace was in a silent slumber. 

Your hair blew in the cold night air as you closed your eyes feeling the very first rays of sunlight tickling your face.

-Later That Morning-

There was quite a commotion inside the palace as maids ran around with cleaning supplies in their arms, a few of the eight generals were running around. One of them, a blue haired woman was running around yelling at a man with dark skin and white hair.

You decided to go down to the maids wing and get something to eat from the kitchen, so you turned around and walked down the hall towards the kitchen.

You were walking down the hall when Ja'far's door opened and a purple head popped out. 

"(Y/N)! quick do me a favor and watch Ja'far for me! i need to go.... do kingly stuff" said Sinbad looking at you, "Of course" you said in a voice with absolutely no emotion. 

"Great thanks!" he said rushing off. 

'Fuck, now i gotta watch this traitor'  you thought as you entered Ja'far's room, only to see him asleep on the bed.