~I'M SORRY~

There was blood everywhere.

Your hands stained with blood going up to your elbows.

Tears ran down your cheeks.

All you could feel was the pain, hatred and fear running through you.

You closed you eyes, remebering the horror.

It flashed through your mind over and over again driving you insane.

The words ran through your ears. Slowly chanting the words, getting louder and faster over and over.

You covered your ears with your hands, sobbing quietly.
Pleading for the horror to end.

Pleading for the nightmare to end.

Pleading for it all to end.

"Please, please forgive me! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! Please! Please just say you hate me! Say you'll never forgive me! Say you'll kill me! Stop it! Why did you have to say that! Why? Why would someone ever love me?" You closed your eyes tightly, shaking your head side to side. A river of tears dripping onto his chest.

-1 Hour Before. Jafar's POV-

PAIN

You were woken up by the imense amounts of pain rushing through your body.

Your eyes shot open only to be met with a pair of beautiful (E/C) eyes.

(Y/N)'s eyes looked cold and fogged. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair falling on both sides of her face. Her hands tightly holding the blade stuck in your chest.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing!" You yelled at her.

She didn't answer. She didn't say a word.

You then realised what was happening.

Tears began to form im your eyes, slowly making their way down your cheeks.

"(Y/N), im sorry, im sorry i left when we were little. Im sorry i forgot about you. Im sorry i couldn't help you when you needed me. Im sorry." You could feel a sharp pain go through your body every time you took a breath.

Your sight began to get blurry and the pain grew stronger and stronger.

"(A/N), i know its not your fault. I'm sorry i can't stay with you and help you. I have to go now." You felt dizzy and your breathing was brought down to nothing more than a whisper.

"(Y/N), i love you"

-(Y/N)'s POV-

You blinked your eyes, as if waking up from a dream. You rubbed them and yawned before realising you were sitting on someone, you looked down.

Horror struck you.

Tears blinded the sight of your actions.

There he was. The man you loved, with a dagger in his heart, tear stained cheeks and dead lifeless eyes.

Jafar was dead.

-Present-

"I'm coming my love, we'll be together again, i promise." You whispered quietly into his ear.

Slowly you pulled the dagger out of his chest.

A small smile forming onto your lips.

"Jafar, i love you" you said as you pushed the dagger into your own heart.

You breathing slowed and your vision became blurry.

Slowly you lay down on Jafar's lifeless body.

Until finally, your eyes shut.