~STRANGER IN THE DARK~

-Ja'far's Pov, Back To The Present-

(Y/N) was curled up in your arms, her forehead covered in cold sweat. It pained you to see her like this, she was in such a fragile state that you thought she would shatter into a million pieces if you touched her.

"But why would they do that? how could someone make children kill their own siblings?" said Yamuraiha in horror.

"It was just the way it is, there was nothing we could do about it" you said sadly.

"And she said she re-lived it, right?" said Sinbad watching the girl, "yes" you said slowly stroking her hair.

"What are we going to do?" asked Pisti

"Well there's nothing to do, it was just a bad dream, we all have those, for now she's fine" said Sinbad getting up.

"(Y/N)? are you still awake?" you asked her.

"I don't want to go back to sleep Ja'far" (Y/N)'s voice was raspy and was only a whisper.

"Hey don't worry, it's ok " you tried to comfort her.

"But i killed them, i killed my two younger brothers, i killed my four older brothers, i killed them all and never even cried!" her hands began shaking violently

"(Y/N) listen to me" you held her in front of you by her shoulders, "You didn't know any better, to you that was the way life was, you didn't have a choice, so don't go blaming yourself for something as foolish as that"

"Ja'far i....."

And then it happened. A crash came from the wall behind you. Gloom filled your insides as you spun around only to see a masked figure standing in front of a shattered window.

And before you could even pull your rope darts out, the figure fell to floor.

You slowly turned around to see (Y/N) standing there holding four senbon needles.

You rushed to the body on the floor to find the person to still be alive. It was a young boy around his early twenties. He had a whole that went straight through his throat. and on the floor behind him was a single senbon needle.

You gently took the mask off the boy who was trying to breathe. You felt as though you recognized the boy from somewhere before. He had light brown hair and very skinny. His eyes here emerald green and he had dark circles under them.

(Y/N) slowly walked over and stood beside you.

All of a sudden she gasped and you saw tears begin to run down her cheeks.

"(Y/N)?" you were confused who this boy might be.

Her knee's gave in and she fell to the floor.

"A... Akihiro?"

'Who? this wasn't her dead brother, so who is this boy?' you thought

"So y..ou re...member m...me huh?" chocked the boy.

"Akihiro why? what are you doing here?" (Y/N) cried

"You b...bet...rayed us i w...as se..nt to finish th...the deal"

And then it hit you. This was the young boy (Y/N) told who had to kill his older brother 15 years ago.

"But Akihiro..." (Y/N) started, his breathing was nothing more than a whisper by now.

"Th...e W..i..dow sh...she's co...m..ing" He managed to say.

"No Akihiro....."

"Goodbye" he said as he breathed his last breath.

Silence ran through the room. (Y/N) sat there with glass in her legs, realizing she had just killed a friend.

The tears began running down her face again as she screamed and placed her forehead on the boys arm.

She was sobbing, and her shoulders shook violently.

You turned your head and locked eyes with Yamuraiha. She understood. And just like that, (Y/N) passed out.

"Ja'far" you looked behind you to see all the generals and Sinbad watching you with confused expressions.

"Let me take her to her room first" you said picking (Y/N) up.

You walked through the halls of the palace, thoughts rushing through your head.

Once you arrived at (Y/N)'s room you placed her on the bed and went to get some supplies for her wounds.

You slowly cleaned her legs of all the glass and bandaged them then covered her in the sheets and left.

-Time Skip, Sinbad's Office-

"Please explain who the intruder was" said Sinbad

"It was an old friend of ours in Sham Lash. He was probably sent to kill (Y/N) since she betrayed Sham Lash" you answered.

"I see, now tell me, who is The Widow" he said placing his hands on his desk.

"Now that would be....... Loren" you said, a wave of gloom came over you as you said her name. "She was also a girl in Sham Lash. However she left and has lived as an out cast for a few years now. Something happened in the past which drove her to insanity"

"The boy said she was coming, could it be true?" asked Sinbad

"There's really no way of knowing" you answered.

"So should we put up defenses in case?" he asked

"I would suggest so, yes" you answered.

"Very well. Drakon you know what to do, Yamuraiha, Ja'far i would like you to come with me"

-(Y/N)'s Pov-

Pain surged through your legs and your cheeks felt sticky and dry.

You slowly opened your eyes to be greeted by a warm sun outside your window, the scent of the sea reached your nose and you could hear the sea gulfs outside.

You sat up in your bed, your head was pounding, tears slowly ran down your cheeks however you didn't even know why.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the short episode, and the insanely long wait.

I'm going to have both Loren and Tsukumi Akira make appearances next episode!

Again If you want to be featured or create your own character in the story you just have to write the name you want your character to have in the story (it can be a real name, nickname or random name), it's (S/C), (H/L), (H/C) and (E/C).

Comment them right here! and i'll do my best to make sure your character pops up sometime in the story! Also don't forget to vote to see more upcoming chapters!

Till next time!