~THE DUNGEON CAPTURER~

-Ja'far's Pov-

It's been three days since the night of (Y/N)'s dream.

Her condition Hasn't been getting any better, she won't let it show though.

She's been acting as if it never happened and everything is alright.

I do my best to comfort her and try to help but whenever i do she just looks at me, smiles weakly and says, "Don't worry Ja'far, i'm fine, i've let go of the past" and walks away.

-(Y/N)'s Pov-

You were walking through the Sindrian palace grounds, your eyes on the big blue ocean in front of you, your mind in the cell of your soul, visiting the loved ones you've lost, and the loved ones you've stolen.

These past few days have been almost like a dream. Every night you would lay awake in your bed as tears ran down your face. You wouldn't dare go to sleep, the thought of going to sleep haunted you almost as much as the dead.

By now you already had dark circles under your eyes, and your lack of care for your appearance didn't help. You barely ate as well, you always felt sick around food and didn't have the desire to eat. This made you bony and weak and you felt light headed quite often.

This had not escaped Ja'far's attention. He seemed to be following you around everywhere asking if you were ok, if you had slept, if you had eaten your food today. He was constantly trying to make you eat or sleep and never left you alone.

The others would also ask you if you were ok almost twenty times a day, and all you would do was answer, "Don't worry, i'm fine, i've let go of the past" and walk away.

You weren't fine. Even if you didn't want to admit it to yourself, you knew deep down you were in pain. In a constant searching for a cure, something to help. Somebody to hug you and take away the pain.

"Y/N)?" you were snapped out of your daze and into reality. you turned around to see Ja'far looking at you with worried and pained eyes.

"Oh, hello Ja'far, how are you?" you said smiling weakly

"(Y/N) were going to have lunch soon, come" he said, a serious look on his face.

"I think i'll pass, i'm not hungry, but thanks" you waved at him

"(Y/N), you haven't eaten anything in three days, please just come and have something!" he was now getting desperate, you could hear it in his voice.

"I'm fine Ja'far," you said, now getting slightly anxious

"(Y/N) please just....." "Maybe later, im going to my room now, excuse me" you sad rushing past him.

You felt light headed and very dizzy and almost fell on the floor multiple times. In the end one of the maids helped you to your room where you sat by the window and watched the boats at the docks.

The ocean sparkled in the sunlight, the streets were bustling with people hurrying to get their shopping, the merchants voices rose as they advertised their sold goods, children ran through the alleyways laughing as the smells of delicious food met their little noses.

'i wonder, what it would be like, to live' you thought hugging your knees.

.

.

.

'The bell rang. In a flash of light, it begun. Blood spilled on the ground as you killed your brother, his body lay dead on the cold ground. Manipulation. Metal clashed with metal. Blood splattered your face. Another one of your brothers was taken by Death. More rage and blood. Your younger brother died at your hand. then the second. Three more. More blood. You slashed. Another fell to ground dead. Pain shot up your back. A final move. His body fell to the ground. One more. Metal. Destruction. Rage. A final blow. It's over. Loosing is not an option.'