~THE WIDOW~

"So you did" Tsukumi grinned "Tell me now, what did you do"

"I.....i-i" you were at a loss of words. Loren still resented you for killing Akihito, and was now out to get you.

"Alright then, don't tell me, but just so you know, she is coming, and when she gets here..... you'll be the one to break"

"That's enough Tsukumi" Ja'far said, a plain expression on his face, his voice as emotionless as a ghost's.

"Well you haven't changed at all" Tsukumi grinned at Ja'far

"you haven't either" he said in response.

"Alright, If you don't mind i would like to talk to you in private" said Sinbad

"Right" she answered

You and the 8 generals cleared out of the office leaving Sinbad and Tsukumi to talk.

"J-jafar?" you turned to him, your voice shaking

"What?" he asked

"I can't, i can't face Loren" you were scared of her and what you did in your past

"Thant's enough!" Ja'far startled you with his sudden change in tone.

"If you want to wallow and feel sorry for yourself then go ahead, but i won't stay here and take care of you like a child. This is not you (Y/N), you are a strong woman who can do almost anything as long as you focus and put your heart to it, so either go and feel bad in your room, or take control over yourself and face your past. I've decided my path, now it's your turn"

"J-j....ja'far?" you watched as his figure disappeared around the corner and out of sight.

You had never seen Ja'far like that, he was always the calm type of person, never showing too much emotion, but just now, when he grabbed you by the shoulders and yelled at you like that, you had never seen that before.

Walking back to your room was a haze, you didn't know what to do, every time you thought of Loren your legs would go weak and you would feel sick.

You opened the door and stepped into your room, closing the door behind you.

You plopped down on the floor leaning against the door.

'Ja'far, what happened to you? you seemed so upset and angry, i'd never seen him like that. He's right though, i can't stay like this, i've got to go face my fears. Wait..........'

-Ja'far's Pov-

'I may have gone a little over the top there. But then again, i had to, she.....'

"Hey Ja'far!"

You looked over to see Sharrkan heading your way.

"Yeah?" you asked

"what was all that? with (Y/N) i mean?" he said putting an arm around your shoulder.

"nothing" you said

"Aww c'mon, you can tell me!" he said patting your shoulder

"I just gave her some motivation that's all" you answered