~THE BLOOD OF A KILLER~

"Are we all ready?!" you closed your eyes taking in deep breaths as you gripped onto the handles of your daggers tightly.

The bell rang.

"Go!"

Your eyes shot open and you flipped backwards, an arrow shot past the spot you were standing in, 0.03 seconds ago.

Your head spun around to your left to see your 8-year-old brother Akira firing arrows in your direction. 

You ran as fast as you could, pulling out your daggers while dodging his arrows one by one. Once you were a few feet away, you pushed off the ground, jumping up high.

You flipped in the air and landed right in front of him. "Nice try Akira, but not today" you said before slashing him across the chest with your left dagger and his throat with your right.

You felt your blood getting hot as the lust for blood came over you. You turned around and watched as your 12-year-old brother Akihisa ran across the arena in the direction of your 2 younger brothers.

You grinned widely as you dashed in the direction of the 2 little boys, who were huddled together in fright.

You stopped in front of the little boys piercing Akihisa with a deadly stare. He ginned widely gripping his sythe tightly. "What are you gonna do? protect the 2 little idiots who dont even have the guts to raise a weapon?"  

He jumped up and brought the blade down on the ground right were you were standing a few seconds ago.

You rolled under his legs and jumped to your feet behind him. You stabbed him 80 times in the back at an insane speed, feeling the crazy take over you.

"No, i've got other plans for them" you said, "Bitch, guess i always knew you were going to kick my ass one day" he said laying on the ground facing down. "Yeah well, your ego has always been bigger than your skills" you said rolling his head around with your foot, "I'll see you in hell bitch" he said as his eyes closed.

"(Y/N)? What are we going to do?" said your 6-year-old brother Akito, who was hugging his crying little brother Akio.

"I do care, really, i do" you said looking down at them, "what do you mean?" asked Akito, "someones gotta get outta here alive, and i'm not giving up anytime soon" you said flipping your daggers in your hands.

Akito's eyes grew big as he watched you bring your daggers down. He turned around and hugged Akio making your dagger sink into his back. 

He screamed out in pain as you pulled out the daggers. "Run... A...Ki...o" he said as his body fell to the ground, dead.

Akio looked at you in panic then turned around and ran as fast as his little legs could carry him.

You threw 5 of your needles, all sinking into his back, his lifeless body fell to the ground, blood oozing out of the wounds.

This whole time Your three other brothers had been fighting in a tight battle.

'Only 4 left including me, good, this is easier than i thought. Just like i expected, it's just me, Akihiro, Akihiko and Akihito. No surprise of course'  you thought to yourself watching the three males fighting each other.

You watched intently, strategizing the best way to attack. You gripped onto the handles of your daggers, taking a few steps back. You then kicked off with your right foot, racing at an insane speed towards the fighting boys.