~STAY WITH ME~

A/N:

Here you have it folks, your second episode this week!

I think i like this routine so we're gonna do it for this episode as well.

If this chapter gets 5 votes, i'll upload another episode in 2 days, if it gets 10 i'll upload 2 episodes in the next 3-4 days depending on my schedule.

Other than that i really wanted to thank you all for the support, it's really amazing.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so dark, so cold, all you wanted was to go out to the sun light and enjoy. But you knew very well you couldn't. You were imprisoned, chains all around your cold limp body. This was your punishment, you deserved this. You closed your eyes leaning your head back on the cold wall.

~°~

"(Y/N), come back with me?" Aladdin said handing you his hand. you hesitated but finally shakily lifted your hand, making the chains clink against each other.

You hesitated when you heard the sound.

"Come" he said and you finally took his hand. 

~°~

You were walking through a dark hall way. Everything around you was cold. You could feel the souls of all those you hurt, tearing at you, trying to cause you pain. Your pace slowed down as you became afraid.

"(Y/N), you're alright" said Aladdin.

You kept quiet and kept walking. Soon you began seeing a little light down the hall. "Is that...." you started,

"Yes, that's the end of the hall," said Aladdin pulling on your hand to make you walk faster.

-Ja'far's Pov-

(Y/N)'s body lay still on the floor holding Aladdin's hand. '(Y/N), what happened to you?'  you thought. 

You watched your old friend, or what she used to be. She changed so much, you could barely recognize her. Her face held a cold expression and her lips held a permanent frown, as if she hadn't smiled in years.

All of a sudden a golden orb of light appeared around (Y/N) and Aladdin's hands. (Y/N)'s black Armor disintegrated into black sand and she was left wearing her previous long black dress.

The orb around (Y/N) and Aladdin's hands began shinning brighter and brighter until it exploded and hundreds of little golden butterflies fluttered around the room.

You looked up at the rukh in amazement, there were so many and they each shone so brightly.

You turned around to see Aladdin standing beside (Y/N) who was still on the floor, with her eyes closed. 

"Aladdin! what happened? why isn't she awake?!" you asked desperately. 

Aladdin put his finger to his lips, and then pointed at a swarm of golden rukh beside (Y/N).

You gasped when you saw the rukh becoming clearer and turning into a person.

You immediately recognized the person to be (Y/N)'s older brother. You watched him looking down at (Y/N), a slight smile full of sadness on his face. You felt your eyes begin to water. He then turned to you and gave you slight nod, you nodded back at him as you felt the tears start to run down your face.