~NIGHT WALKER~

You were horrified with what you saw.

On the wall hung one of the maids. Around her neck was a rope tied to a lamp on the wall. Her whole body was slashed and cut, her blood was all over the walls and floor.

In front of her, with a psychotic smile, stood (Y/N) holding a knife in hand and blood covering her (S/C) skin.

You stood there, not doing anything, just stood there and watched as (Y/N)'s eyes gleamed with hunger, she twisted the knife in her hand preparing to attack the maid once again.

'I'm sorry' you thought before lunging at (Y/N), rope darts at hand, you threw them at her making them wrap around her body keeping her in place.

She slashed and fought against the strings trying to free herself from their grip. you leaped up and flipped in the air and landed behind her. Then before she could react you pulled out one of your daggers and hit her in the back of the head with the bottom.

She fell to the floor unconscious, the blood spilling from the maids body staining her (S/C) skin.

"(Y/N), what's happening to you?" you said aloud.

-The Next Morning, (Y/N)'s Pov-

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the ocean that surrounded the small island.

"Hmm" you moaned sitting up in your bed and stretching. You looked around to see your breakfast set on the desk in your room.

"Huh, i wonder why my breakfast is in here, did i miss having my morning meal with the others?" You wondered as you got up and sat at the table.

Once you finished eating you went to take a shower and get ready for the day ahead.

'What should i wear today?' you thought as you stood in front of your wardrobe.

You decided to wear your usual outfit. You sat on your bed as you pulled up the long black leggings you used to cover up your scars. Those scars, they burdened you with the pain and suffering of your past.

'Stop it, don't think like that, Ja'far told you to take care of yourself, this isn't helping' you shook your head pulling the leggings all the way over your thighs.

"Alright! now that i'm ready i can go see the others" you got up and walked to the door. You turned the door knob only to find it locked.

'What?' you wondered trying the door again. No use, it was locked.

'What is this? why am i locked in here?' you began panicking thinking of why the door was locked.

'I have to get out of here' You looked around. 'The window' you dashed and pulled out your daggers. You jumped out the window and pierced the palace wall with your daggers, making you stop in place.

'Should i go up or down?' you looked up to see a window on the third floor, you looked down to see a little pond. 'Up it is' you started climbing up the wall, your daggers digging into the outer wall of the sindrian palace.

'Just a little more' you thought as you got closer and closer to the gwindow.

You peaked your head in through the window checking to see if anyone was there. Clear. You climbed into the palace hallway, carefully holding your breath making sure not to make a sound.

You swiftly ran down the hall not making a sound. You slowed down as you got to the end of the hall and peaked your head around the corner only to be greeted by a pair of beautiful red eyes. Masrur.