~WINDOWS~

'failed, mission, join forces with the enemy!'  You shot up from your sleep your forehead and back covered in sweat. 

'I've had that same dream for ages now, so why do i still get so shaken?'  You got out of your bed and changed into something that could be worn without a cloak. You decided to wear something suitable for your "job" since you didn't wan't your cover blown, you went for a simple long black dress that covered your legs with a sash around the waist. Even though you despised dresses and normally wore pants you wore it anyway.

You walked out of the room you shared, and out to the maids yard. the sun was still rising and the palace windows were all dark, except for one. 

You wondered who would still be awake at this time of morning? your curiosity got the best of you and you decided to climb up the wall and see who it was.

You climbed the wall swiftly and silently till you reached the window on the third floor of the castle. You peaked in and saw a office. It was very organized and had a lot of shelves with books in it. There was also a desk in the middle of the room, it was covered in papers and scrolls and a bunch of other things, including a man. 

He was fast asleep on the desk, you couldn't see who it was since his head was facing the other direction. He was wearing cream colored robes and a greed Arabian keffiyeh on his head. 

'What a waste of time'  you thought as you jumped off the wall and landed silently on the ground. You went and sat on a stool next to a little cleaning pond. You looked down at the grass and saw a little lizard that was walking around.

'DIE!'  You thought and threw one on your Senbon needles at it. The needle flew at the lizard and went right through it's eye. It stopped moving and lay there, lifelessly on the cold ground.

The sun had already risen by then and maids began to wake up now. You pulled the needle out of the lizards eye and slipped it back into the sash around your waist. You turned around and walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Hey you!" you turned your head to see the plump little lady walking up to you. "You're gonna be washing today" she said, "washing?" "Yes! washing windows!" she said grabbing your wrist and pulling you after her, not before you managed to gab an apple though. 

"Here take these" she said giving you a bucket and a rag from a closet full of cleaning supplies, "Go outside and fill the bucket with some water from the pump, then go up this stair case all the way up to the third floor and keep walking all the way to the end of the hall, turn left and wash all the windows in that hall" she said and hurried off to do her work.

'Oh for crying out loud! now i have to do these royals dirty work'  You thought as you walked outside and pumped the pump to fill the bucket. you carried the bucket up the stairs not dripping any water on the floor or else you'd have to clean it, You then walked all the way down the hall and turned left like the maid had told you, but what you saw next was horrifying.

You saw a long hallway with one whole wall covered in windows. 'You've got to be fucking kidding me!'  You hated cleaning, you hated it so much you never did  it, you wouldn't. But this time you had no choice, you walked up to the first window and began cleaning.

-A Few Windows Later-

You heard a door open farther down the hall to your left, you bent down to dip the rag in the bucket and also hide your face from the stranger. after the person had passed you and had it's back facing you you looked up to see it was a man. it was the man you saw sleeping in the office earlier this morning, you recognized his green Keffiyeh.

You looked back down the hall and saw you still had a lot of windows to clean.

-A Lot More Windows Later-

You were cleaning a window when you heard footsteps coming from your right. You ignored them and kept cleaning the window, seeing your reflection in the glass. The footsteps then stopped behind you, you looked in the window and saw the reflection of the man from that morning picking up a scroll he had dropped on the floor. 

He then gave you a little side glance and kept walking. You stood there. Frozen in place. 'Th-th...that w-was...'  you spun around to see the back of your childhood friend Ja'far.

You recognized him immediately, no doubt, it was him. you hung the rug on the edge of the bucket and crept behind him. you followed him from far away, you knew if you got too close he'd know you were following him. 

He turned a corner at the end of the hall and you lost sight of him. You ran silently so you wouldn't loose him. You turned the corner and ran right into a big figure.

You were about to fall but was caught by the waist by a a strong arm. you looked up to see who had caught you, you were looking into a pair of big brown eyes. "Your majesty, my apologies" you said escaping his grip on your waist and bowing your head. 

"Oh no apology needed" he said smiling, "Alright i'll go back to work then" you said turning around, "(Y/N)" he shouted after you, you looked back at him, "Would you like to join me for some tea?" he asked, 'Oh great, now i have to drink tea'  "Of course your majesty" you said bowing your head.

-Time Skip To Sinbad's Study-

"So tell me (Y/N) why did you want to work here?" Sinbad asked handing you a cup of tea. 'To kill your advisor'  "Oh i just admire you so much i had to come pay you back for the kindness and joy you've given your people" you said with a fake smile, "oh really? well i'm glad i could bring joy to your life, you see the people of Sindria are my family and so i wish the best for every one of them. I remember when i was little i grew up in a country with a horrible emperor and wished he would see the blessing he had been bestowed with, and so i do not want to make the same mistake he did, i want my people to be happy and loved" he said smiling, 'i didn't ask for enlightenment you idiot!'  "You are a very good king your majesty" you said looking at your tea, "By the way (Y/N) i like your dress, it's an unusual color though, most of our maids wear white dresses" he said "i prefer to wear clothes i like rather than ones others enjoy seeing on me" you said coldly, "i uh m..no i...." he stuttered, "Hey sin!" you turned around to see who it was that saved the king from embarrassment.

"Oh (Y/N) let me introduce you to my dear friend Aladdin!" said Sinbad smiling at the little blue haired boy standing in the doorway.