~THE BLACK SHEEP~

-8 hours later-

'Sindria is so amazing and full of beauty, i wonder what i'll get to see of it tomorrow' You thought as you laid your head on your soft pillow, your eyes were heavy and shut almost instantly as you dozed off into sweet peaceful slumber.

'Tap tap, tap tap'

You awoke to the  light sound of knocking on your bedroom door.

"Yes?" you said sleepily turning in your bed.

"Um, (Y/N)? its Ja'far, i came to ask if you would like to come have breakfast with us" said the voice from outside the door,

"Oh i'd love to!" you said shooting up from the bed, 

"Great! then come to the dining room in 10 minutes okay?"

"Ok, thanks Ja'far" you answered walking towards the washroom.

You walked into the bathroom and rinsed your face, then put on your new clothes.

(Outfit #1)

You let your (H/L) hair down and checked yourself one more time in the mirror before leaving your room, making your way to the dining room.

-Time Skip, At The Dining Room-

You walked in through the large open doors leading into the dinig room, to see the 8 generals, Sinbad and the three kids sitting at the table.

You looked around until you spotted Ja'far sitting at the table. You crept up behind him quietly.

"BOO!" you shouted, grabbing Ja'far's shoulders. He jumped in surprise kicking the table with his knee's. 

"(Y/N)!" he yelled turning around to see you laughing.

Everyone was laughing, Sharrkan was laying on his chair laughing tears while Pisti had slid off her chair and was now on the flood laughing tears.

"I'm sorry Ja'far, i couldn't help it" you laughed wiping a tear from your eye as you sat in the empty chair beside him.

"I'm impressed, i've never seen Ja'far get that scared from a little prank like that before" said Sinbad chuckling, "that's right, its quite hard to scare mister Ja'far" said Aladdin smiling widely.

"You Should have seen the look on your face!" said Sharrkan wiping away a river of tears, still laughing.

"I must admit, i did get quite the scare right there" said Ja'far smiling, "are you kidding me?! your face looked like you had just seen a naked ghost!" laughed Pisti climbing back onto her chair.

"Um...." Ja'far looked at Pisti awkwardly, making you giggle.

"Anyway, so (Y/N) how did you sleep?" asked Ja'far, "very well thanks" you said happily.

"Hey (Y/N), i heard you can use a sword" said Sharrkan, "I can but i'm not very good" you said.

"Well why don't you come practice with me?" he asked grinning, "Oh yeah sure" you said.

"Just wait a second! why would she go with you? it's obvious she'd much rather come help me with my magic!"said Yamuraiha in a matter-of-factly voice.