The Meeting

*Seven years ago*

Eleven-year old Uma was working her shift at her mother's fish and chips shop when she felt something hit the back of her head and heard some laughter. She looked down and saw a fry.

"Who threw that?!?" She shouted and glared at the back corner where she knew the fry came from. Instead of getting a reply she got more laughter. She became furious and stomped over to them. "If you don't come clean, I will..." before she could finish her sentence, she heard.

"What, Shrimpy?? What will you do??" She turned to the boy closest to her and glared. The boy had crazy blue eyes, dark hair and a smirk that would scare anyone else into submission.

"The name's Uma. Call my shrimpy again and I'll make sure you never see your beloved hook again." She returned a smirk of her one and said sweetly, "And if one of you don't confess, I'll have no choice but to kick you out of my restaurant."

"You wouldn't kick us out. You and what power?" He taunted.

Uma thought, okay so maybe I can't physically kick 3 guys out but I can starve them. "Well, I guess I can't kick you out, but I can starve you since I'm the only one who works here. I'll make sure we don't feed you guys until one of you guys confess," she smiled, "have a bad day!" And with that she walked away.

She thought since food was so scarce on the isle, that they would confess quickly but they didn't. They came in each day for food, and each day she denied them. She made sure that they weren't fed in her shop or any of the stores near her. She had contacts with the 5 main food places and threatened them with her mom's control of the docks. Each of those food companies got their food from that dock. So she threatened that if they fed these boys, or allowed them to steal from them, they would never be given their food ever again.

A week of this and the boys finally begged her to feed them. "Please, give us some food and tell the others that we're okay," the boy with curly brown hair begged.

The others nodded. Uma laughed at their pleading expressions and asked what she asked them a week again, "Tell me who threw the fry and we'll be okay."

"Hook did it!" Curly hair boy blurted and winced when he saw Harry glare at him.

"Of course he did, that's not surprising." Uma rolled her eyes and dropped food in front of another customer.

"Does that mean we're okay?" The boy with the cornrows asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yeah you two are okay," Uma said while placing two plates of food in front of the boys and laughed as the dug into their food and groaned.

"You on the other hand," she glared at Harry while Harry glared back. They said nothing until Harry backed down when he heard his stomach growl.

"You're not going to starve me for the rest of my life are you?" He asked as he regretted ever throwing that fry.

"No," Uma replied, "All will be forgotten if you answer this question how I want you to."

"Okay...?" Harry said worriedly.

"What's my name?" She glared at him.

"Uma?" He questioned as he thought, what a weird question.

"What is my name?" She demanded not satisfied at all with the way he answered.

"Is it not Uma?" He asked confused.

She sighed wondering if he would get it, "What. Is. My. Name?" She demanded as she got closer to him.

What is it she wants from me? Harry thought, her name is Uma yet she's not happy with my response. Does she want me to...no...maybe. Harry tried again and got down on one knee while he took off his hat, "Uma." He said again, embarrassed that he, one of the most feared on the Isle was down on his knee for someone he didn't even know, actually for anyone. But he was desperate and hungry.

Uma finally broke into a smile and placed a plate of food in front of him as he got up. "Now you're getting it, Hook," she ruffled his hair.

As she was about to walk away. Harry mumbled around his food, "the name's Harry."

Uma looked over her shoulder at him and smirked, "And I should care because...?" Without waiting for a response she walked away. As Harry watched her leave a small smile formed on his face.

So this is my first time writing a story so bare with me. I'm doing this for fun and I mean no one any harm. I honestly just loved them in descendants 2 so I decided to give them more of a story. Thanks for reading!
-TheOnly