Significant Changes

As a few days passed since Uma's withdrawal she regained her strength. As she regained her strength, her anger came back ten fold as she saw more and more people being taken off the Isle and her group were not being chosen. She understood why, since kidnapping and threatening to kill the king is probably not a good thing, but she and her crew didn't deserve to be stuck on the Isle.

For the first time since Uma's coma, she walked out of the shop and walked around the Isle to see who was there and who wasn't. Many of the younger kids were gone, or leaving, and she was happy about that. The kids deserve better than what they got stuck with. She just wished she and her crew were among them.

What Uma forgot as she was getting better was that King Ben was still looking for her, all of Auradon was looking for her, and they were getting increasingly worried when they couldn't find her. They never would've thought that she went back to the Isle. And to much of their surprise, they got news from a guard that they spotted Uma back on the Isle.

Uma was making her way back into the shop when she heard a loud, "No!"

She ran in and stopped when she saw five men in yellow tuxedos with blue designs on it. Seeing a fuming Harry she paused behind them to hear what they wanted before making her presence known.

"You don't get to have her!" He yelled as he pointed his sword at them, their crew taking out their swords as well and pointing it at the guards.

Take who? She thought, No.

"Well I'm sorry kids, but it's not your choice. It's not even her choice." The first guard said.

Angry, Uma walked around them and said, "What do you mean I don't have a choice?" She took out her sword and pointed it at them as well.

The guard turned to her and said, "King Ben is inviting you to Auradon."

"Oh so now I get the invite, I wonder why." She laughed, "Nah."

"Well Uma, you haven't heard all the news. It's less of an invite and more of a demand," The guard smiled sickeningly sweet.

"You think you five can take on all of us?" Uma challenged and smiled when her crew got closer.

"Of course we can," the guard laughed, "But if we do. You'll never get to see your friends again."

Uma's heart dropped, "Come again?"

"You either come with us willingly, or we take you by force and you never get to see your friends again," the guard said.

"And why should I believe that if I go willingly that I get to see them?" Uma said.

"No, Uma, you can't be thinking about this," Harry yelled, but fumed in silence when she raised a hand for him to stop.

"Because King Ben promised you would," the guard said confidently.

"We live on the Isle, Royal Guard Dog, promises aren't always kept," Uma scowled.

"Well on Auradon, they are always kept," The guard said.

Uma narrowed her eyes at the guard and searched his eyes to make sure he was telling the truth. When she saw that he was she lowered her sword, "For how long?"

"Uma, you can't be..." Harry began but grit his teeth when Uma turned to glare at him.

"We don't know," the guard shrugged, "But he promised you'll see them again."

Uma fell quiet and thought about her choices. They could either try to fight the five guards and risk losing and never seeing each other again or she can go with them and still not see them for a long time, but it's not forever. Uma closed her eyes as she saw the risks of both sides and realized that either one was a terrible choice. But one was less risky than the other.