Day Five

It was all going well, until it wasn't, Day Five was when the chaos began. Day one through four went as good as a separated Harry and Uma can get. They pushed through and tried to keep the other from their mind as long as they could and at night they would miss them in silence. Don't get them wrong, Jonas and Desiree were great and there was never a dull moment with them the longer they were forced together. But that fourth night was especially hard for them. Harry had another tough encounter with his dad and couldn't go to Uma for a place to stay. Uma was feeling extra lonely and it angered her. They both went to bed and the next morning it all went to hell. Uma's anger only grew and Harry lost his chill. They were both rampaging and they didn't have each other to calm them down.

*************************************************************************************************************

Uma's Side

Desiree watched as Uma destroyed everything in her path. Not in the way people normally destroyed things on the Isle. People destroyed things with a wicked smile on their face and for fun, Uma was destroying things in anger.

"Uma!" she shouted behind her, "Are you okay?"

Turning back with anger written all over, she screamed, "Do I look okay?!"

In shock she winced and shook her head.

Uma turned away and continued on her rampage as Desiree followed her. She didn't know what to do, so she stayed silent and followed.

*************************************************************************************************************

Harry's Side

Jonas was in search of Harry, he wasn't at his house, the school, or the sandwich shop they went to yesterday. He was about to give up when he found Harry at the beach pacing and pulling at his hair.

Harry kept mumbling to himself, "I'm not worthless, I'm not worthless. People do love me. I'm not lost, I'm okay. I'm okay." Absentmindedly he rubbed his wrist that he covered with his coat to hide the bruising from where his father grabbed him. "It's okay, I'm okay. I have value. I have value."

Feeling like someone was watching him, he turned and saw Jonas. Not wanting him to see his loss of confidence, he planted a huge smile on his face that bordered on insanity. His insanity always came out it weak moments like this.

"Were you looking for me, Jonas?" He mock bowed, "Well you found me!" He laughed.

Noticing the off look Harry had in his eyes he backed a little away and said, "You good?"

Harry laughed again and said, "Never better, mate! Why would you ask?" He put his pirate hat back on.

"You seem a little...off." Jonas said.

"Nope, no. I'm good," he lied through his teeth, "So what do you say? We go on a rampage?"

Not wanting to set him off he said, "Sure." Instead of joining him, he watched. Jonas may not have known Harry for long, but he knew something was completely wrong as he noticed his rampage wasn't as damaging as normal. In fact, for him, the supposed 'scariest guy on the Isle,' it was embarrassing. Even the owners of the places he was trying to destroy looked at him funny and walked away expecting him not to make as much damage as he usually does.