Nice

Uma and Desiree left the school as soon as the bell rang they went to their most popular dress store. There was really only two dress shops on the whole Isle. They went in and immediately went to their colors. Desiree's color being a dark purple and Uma's of course being teal.

Uma grabbed two dresses and waited for Desiree to grab two dresses and they went to the dressing room. Trying on the first dress, she immediately took it off, hating the look of it on her body. But the second one was perfect. It was a short teal dress with a sweetheart neckline and ruffles at the bottom. She loved the dress because of the lace at the top, it was purple with a nice leaf like design that covered her shoulders. Smiling, she walked out and said, "Desiree! Did you find yours yet? Because I found mine!"

"Uh...give me a moment!" Desiree had grabbed a few more dresses than Uma and was trying them one by one. She knew that on the Isle, you couldn't be very picky. There wasn't much of anything and even less when it came to formal wear. Uma leaned against a wall and waited.

A few minutes later Desiree finally came out and said, "I think, this is the one!" Her dress was a simple dark purple dress with a crisscrossed top and an "X" design to hold the top of the dress up.

"Wow," Uma smiled, "Yes! That's the one!"

Desiree smiled and turned to look at Uma and her jaw dropped, "Harry won't be able to take his hands off you when he sees you in that! That's the one!"

Uma smiled, "Okay, let's get these dresses and then I have to go to work."

Desiree nodded and they both walked into their dressing room and changed. They exited the dressing room and went to the front to get bags for the dresses, and then walked out. Saying their goodbyes, Uma walked towards the shop.

Once in the shop, she walked up the stairs to drop off the bag. Opening her door she saw Harry lying on the couch sleeping.

Should I even be surprised that he's in here right now? She shook her head as she decided to wake him up. She set the dress down on the chair in the dining room and crept towards him.

Thinking of a nonviolent way to wake him up since it was Nice Week and all, she sat on the space by Harry's chest on the couch. Smiling, she ran her fingers through his hair. "Harry," she began softly, "Harry, wake up."

"Mmmmmmmmm," Harry mumbled his eyes still closed, "Don't stop," He blindly reached for her. Finding her waist, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

Laughing she said, "You know I have to go to work right?" She brought her hand to cradle Harry's face as she rubbed his cheek with her thumb until he opened his eyes.

"Yeah, but it's nice having you here," He covered her hand with his as a sleepy smile appeared on his face.

Smiling, she said nothing as they stared into each other's' eyes. Harry bit his lip, but never broke eye contact. Uma was the first to break eye contact. Patting his face, she got up from her spot and grabbed the dress bag.

Sitting up, Harry asked, "What's that?"

Uma smirked and said, " A surprise."

Curiousity growing, he followed her to her room and asked, " What kind of surprise?"

"One that you'll have to wait and find out about."

"But, Uma,"

Shaking her head, she hung the bag in her closet, "No, you have to wait."

She turned Harry around and lightly pushed him out of her room and closed the door, "Don't even think about opening that bag. I will know and I will call this off. Got it?" She warned politely.