Motive

*One year ago*

16-year old Uma watched as the limo broke the border taking away Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos and closed behind them.

"Why do they get to go?!" Uma screamed behind the limo, "What makes them so special?" She kicked her foot and stormed off. "Get out of my way!" She screamed at everyone and anyone who decided to cross her path. She took out her sword and began hitting things with it. Slicing things in half and not stopping until she reached her mom's shop. She shoved the doors open satisfied with the smacking sound it made when it hit the wall.

She strode into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Walking back out, she threw it narrowly missing a customer's arm and hitting the dartboard she had on the shop's wall. Everyone stared at her and knew that if they valued their lives, they would leave right then. After leaving tips, they walked out of the shop.

Uma walked back into the kitchen and grabbed another knife. Walking out and preparing to throw it she heard, "Whoa there, Uma, what are you doing?"

Throwing the knife at the dartboard she glared at her friend and said, "Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos, were just taken to Auradon."

"What?" Harry said in shock. I can't be hearing this right, he thought.

"You heard me." She grumbled as she grabbed her sword and banged it against a table.

"Why them? What makes them so special?" He asked to no one in particular as he walked towards the dartboard and wiggled the knives out of the board.

Walking back to Uma he handed her a knife and at the same time they threw at back at the dartboard.

"That's so not fair!" Uma screamed as she turned from the board and flipped a table.

Harry knew that he needed to get Uma out of there before her mom heard all the noise she was making so he said, "How about we get out of here?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Walking up to Harry and reaching over his shoulder, she grabbed his sword and walked out.

Harry followed and watched as Uma went on a rampage. Instead of joining her he watched and made sure no one thought to get revenge for what she did to their store. Grabbing some spray paint, she shook it and wrote her name in large letters on a hat shop. She cackled as she saw the defeated look on the shop owner's face.

Uma stopped when she reached the barrier and glared out at Auradon. "It isn't fair," she whispered softly as she sat down, "We deserve to leave this prison as much as she does!"

Harry sat down closely beside her and said, "We'll get out of here, Uma." He said with the same determination she did when she said the same thing five years ago.

"One day," She replied as she rested her head on his shoulder as they stared out at Auradon.

"But 'til then..." Harry began with a wicked smile. "Mal is gone, meaning no one is in charge of her territory."

Uma lifted her head as she looked at him and realized he was right, "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Let's run this isle!" She said with excitement, her anger momentarily forgotten. Hopping up from the ground she waited for Harry and then they ran to cause terror in the area Mal had deemed as her. Uma smiled for the first time since she saw the limo leave and had Harry to thank. For years she was able to count on him to make her smile. That's why for years they were inseparable. The feared duo of their part of the Isle. And now that Mal's gone, they were going to rule this place.

Hiya!! So this is a short one, because I sort of forget where I was trying to go with it. It only felt fair to show how Uma reacted to Mal and her crew being chosen to leave. To show where their motive to be evil really came about. In other words, this was a filler, but there is more to come.

Thanks for reading.

-TheOnly