War

A/N Okay I lied. It's actually a three part chapter. Not two. So here's part three.

"You wish," she laughed as she went to grab the materials she needed for his hand. Rolling her eyes she smiled secretly as she let out a sigh of relief that Harry was telling the truth. Mal would have been correct, him working with her would've crushed her in a way she didn't think she would recover from. Why? She didn't know but she knew that Harry made being stuck on the Isle a bit more enjoyable.

Not that she would ever tell him.

She exited the kitchen and walked back to Harry. Harry willingly gave Uma his hand and watched as she wrapped it. "So what are we going to do about Mal?"

Uma handed him an icepack and he set it on his hand. He couldn't feel his hand at the moment but he knew he would later. "We'll be playing with fire if we get her back," she warned.

Harry looked at her curiously, "Are you scared of her?"

Uma scoffed and laughed, "Of Mal? She wishes. I'm just saying once we start, it'll be the beginning of a war."

"Who doesn't love war?" Harry smiled already thrilled with the idea of a VK war.

"Okay, so here's what we are going to do...." Uma whispered the plan in Harry's ear because, as mentioned earlier, you can't trust anyone and right now they have a lot of listeners. Harry listened and as Uma went on his smile grew bigger and bigger.

"So you up for it Hook?" Uma asked with the wickedest smile on her face.

"I was born for it." Harry mimicked her smile, already impatient for tomorrow.

*********************************************************************************************************

Uma arrived at school before Harry did with a bucket of teal paint and silver glitter stuffed in her gym duffle bag. As she walked into the school she knew that if this prank didn't go exactly like how they planned it, things were going to get very very nasty.

In the lobby of the school where all grades are allowed, she heard Harry say, "Uma, it wasn't what you think!!"

"Shut up, Hook! I don't want to hear anymore of your lies!" Uma shouted as she turned around and sneakingly glanced around the lobby to spot Mal or one of her friends.

"But I never liked her! Why won't you believe me?!" He shouted back, his voice filled with believable pain.

"Because I don't know you! How can I believe in someone I barely know?!" She questioned with anger in her voice, when she spotted Mal, she quickly looked back at Harry.

For a second she thought Harry looked genuinely hurt but he then said, "Because I like you, Uma. We're friends and I wouldn't hurt you in that way."

"This is the Isle, Harry! Everyone would hurt everyone that way." Not true at all but she was supposed to make it look like she believed it.

"No they wouldn't, Uma and you know that!" Harry shouted back.

"I thought I did! But you went and exactly that!"

"Uma..." Harry began but she cut him off, "I don't want to hear it, Hook. I've had enough of this." She turned her head and looked directly at Mal, "There goes your friend now, go bug her." And with that she turned from him and walked away.

"But Uma!" Harry ran after her and made the mistake of grabbing her. Uma grabbed the offending arm and bent it behind his back in a slightly painful angle and said, "Don't touch me."