The Blond

Uma was in her last period before lunch. Sword Fighting 110. She was partnered up with a tall buff looking guy for his age with long blond hair. They were to fight against two other people until one team was victorious. They put on their masks and got ready to fight.

When they heard the whistle, swords began to clash. Uma and the blond worked well together not even having to communicate to know what the other was thinking. He ducked while she jumped over him and fought his opponent. They were back-to-back and knew when to switch without catching the other one off guard. They were well coordinated while the other group wasn't, leading to their victory. They fought until the other two lost their swords. Uma and the guy bumped fist as their opponents bowed to them and walked away. They both took off their masks and smiled at each other.

"You've got some good moves," Uma nodded at him.

"You're not so bad yourself." He nodded back.

"We make a good team," Uma admitted. She never had a teammate that knew what she needed and when without her having to tell them.

"You're right. Name's Gil." He introduced himself.

"Uma." She replied back.

"No way, you're the infamous Shrimpy?" He replied in shock.

Furious, Uma pointed her sword at his throat and smiled, "If you know what's good for you, you won't call me that again."

"Noted." He put his hands up in surrender and waited for her to lower her sword.

"Good," she replied as she walked towards the locker room to get out of her gym clothes and meet Harry for lunch.

She exited the locker room and saw that Gil was waiting for her.

"Did you need something Gil?" She asked as he fell into step beside her.

"I was thinking that since we worked so well together in gym class, we would work even better outside of class." He winked at her.

"I'm not so sure about that." She shook her head scanning the lunchroom for Harry.

"You'll never know if you don't try," He replied with a innocent smile that sure didn't belong on the face of anyone in the Isle if they knew what's good for them.

She stared at him, trying to figure out his motive, his wickedness, but didn't find any. Uma was evil, but being rude to someone who looked so much like he didn't belong here was just mean. Uma returned his smile, "Fine. But I'm warning you in advance, ever cross me and it's over. Got it?"

Gil nodded quickly, "Got it."

Giving up, for the moment at finding Harry. Uma found a table instead and they both sat talking and laughing about nothing of importance. Uma never met someone whose personality didn't match those of the personalities of the people on the Isle. It intrigued her enough to keep talking to him.

Harry made his way to the lunchroom angry that the teacher held him back for throwing someone's backpack across the room. The guy simply wouldn't leave him alone and Harry thought he went easy on the guy but the teacher thought otherwise. His mood soured even more when he saw Uma laughing with a guy he's never really seen before. Ignoring why Uma with another guy annoyed him, he stormed over to where they sat and stood at the side of the table until they looked up to see who was there.

"Oh hey Harry! I've been looking for.." Uma began but was cut off by Harry.

"Who's this guy?" He glared at the newcomer and was surprised when he smiled back.