Check

A/N So I felt like the ending of the last chapter was a bit rushed, so this chapter is practically going to be a continuation of the last one.

The day after their talk about feelings and how they didn't really know what feelings are, Uma was no longer avoiding him, but she wasn't acting like her regular self either. Every time Harry touched her she tensed up and shook him off. Normally they were both very touchy, it was just how their friendship worked, and now since the talk, she hasn't touched him since. That fact hurt Harry more than it should've.

As he walked with Uma in silence to the chip shoppe he asked, "Uma are you sure we're okay?"

"Yeah, why?" She looked at him.

"You're still acting very weird." He said while scanning her features to catch her in a lie.

"Why do you say that?" Uma thought she was acting normal, or as normal as she could when she was still trying to figure things out.

"Oh I don't know," Harry started sarcastically, "Maybe because when I do this," He touched her arm and she sidestepped away from his hand, "you do that." He raised an eyebrow, "or when I do this," He walked closer to her and she put more space between them and then winced when Harry said, "See?"

"Okay, maybe I'm still a little hesitant." She admitted, not meeting his eyes.

"Uma," he sighed, "Why are you still hesitant?"

"Because Harry!" She shouted, "Feelings are a weakness!"

"But we already established that we don't know what feelings are! We don't know what feelings feel like!" He shouted back.

"I know Harry! I know!" She looked up and around, making sure no one was listening to this conversation, the last thing she needs is someone finding out about this weakness.

"Then why are you still held up on this?" He asked impatiently. He just wanted things to go back to how they were.

"I just need..." She started but was cut off with Harry shoving her into a wall and getting in her face, "If you say space, I will lose my mind right here and now."

Uma looked at him in shock and then anger as she shoved him away, "I was going to say, time." She turned them around so now Harry was pushed up against a wall where she smirked at him and said, "And do that again and I'll punch you where the sun don't shine."

She let him go and Harry smiled widely at her, "There's my Uma."

"Your Uma? Haha you wish." She playfully shoved him.

Harry smile widened to impossible lengths at her touch. "I thought you liked me?" He winked at her.

Laughing and punching his shoulder, "We established that I didn't."

"Well, in my heart, you do and that's enough for me," He held his heart and blew her a kiss that made her hunch over in laughter.

"Whatever Harry," She shook her head when she finally caught her breath, with a wide smile on her face, "Let's go."

So this is a very short one. It would've been longer but I felt like the second part would be a whole new subject, ruining the purpose of this chapter. Anyways I already have a plan for how the next chapter is going to come out, so it might be out by later tonight. 

Thanks for reading!

-TheOnly