Chapter Two

You couldn't remember how long it took to get to their headquarters-do to a throbbing pulse in your head, that just wouldn't give up. The cause of it, well, that man that was pinning you down slamming your head into the cobblestone. The wagon was excruciating for your head. Every bump made your vision blur into black for a second. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the wagon stopped abruptly. "Oi brat we are here. Get your ass up." The familiar voice sounded. It was as if you were underwater, his voice sounded foggy. You slowly got up, your head spinning much too fast for your delight. You started after a random person who was walking rather briskly. "Follow me, brat." The same voice sounded, and you concluded that the blur in front of you was the man you pinned you down. "Oi, stop looking like your high, get your ass over here." You started walking faster, trying to grip onto reality. But as soon as you thought you had it by the string, it slipped from your fingers. Then, everything was painted black.

     It was silent. So, so silent. Not even the disturbance of wind was heard. Everything was blurry. You soon saw a blinding light. But, you noticed your limbs were too frigid to even move. The light came closer, a flame. That soon faded into a faint spark.

     You awoke with a jolt. What was that? You had never had a dream feel so realistic. You noticed that your breathing was rapid, and labored. Your head was pounding. Much more than it was before. You slowly opened your eyes to find a person with brown-rimmed glasses hovering over you. "YAHOO! LEVI SHE IS AWAKE! I REPEAT! SHE IS AWAKE!" This person seemed to have a feminine voice, but your ears rung, and your head throbbed even worse. "Oi, shitty-glasses, shut the fuck up." The familiar stoic voice sounded from across the room. The same voice spoke again, " shorty over there gave you a concussion!" Wait....What?!?! She must've noticed your murderous face, as she grinned, "looks like we have another shorty!"

-Time skip-

    You were currently in your new room, after taking some painkillers, cleaning. The pills helped a little, but your head was still throbbing.  You were informed that you are under the watch of Captain Levi, also known by the crazed lady, Hanji, shorty. She even called you short stack. Let's just say she bolted out of the room before you could break her nose. Your room was across from the Captains. Sigh. You didn't mind cleaning, in fact you quite liked it. Creating tunes, in your head, humming them- while dancing and cleaning, at the same time. Being quite flexible helped this fact, as you sometimes tried to use your feet to get to places you couldn't reach, such as the corners of the ceiling. You were currently doing a handstand, with a broom in-between your toes, and your head, painfully throbbing. As you were just about to get the cobweb, you heard that unmistakable stoic tone, "what the actual hell are you doing brat?" Shit. As he startled you, you dropped the wooden broom. ClANK. Oh no. You got up onto your feet, turned around slowly, holding your head. As you did, you were met with ice cold, steel eyes glaring intensely at you.