Chapter Thirty

The expedition ended early for some odd reason, and you were about to know why.
Titans had breached the walls again.

     You flew rooftop to rooftop, hearing screams below. A child was hiding in an alleyway, as a titan loomed closer. You spiraled down, cutting the nape, ultimately saving the little boy. Walking closer, you cradled him in your arms, and zipped off towards the place where citizens were evacuating. Somehow in the chaos, you had gotten separated from your squad again.

The boy was staring off into space, looking like he had seen some shit, and he probably had. Landing at the gates, you set the boy down, and sighed. Looking up, you saw a titan carrying a huge boulder, and you flew over, dodging titans hands that were trying to grab you.

You watched, horrified as people were eaten alive, and started to become afraid for once in your life. You could tell that your gas was almost used up, so you had to tread carefully.

Your flew over to the titan that was carrying the boulder, and could feel the steam pillowing out from it. Boom! It had set the boulder down, and when it did, the thing collapsed. Titans were running towards it, and you flew down, slice.

     Landing on the fallen titan, you look down at three kids, one with blonde hair, one with dark hair, and another, the one who came out of the titan who was carrying the boulder. Wind whipped your hair around, and you looked over at the other fallen titan, as you didn't know who took it down. Your (E/C) eyes widened as Levi stood there, looking down at them as well, his green cape moving with the wind.

The next day

    The kid, supposedly named Eren Yeager was escorted into the court room by Hanji and Mike. You were standing next to Levi, as you were there when Eren had placed the boulder down. Erwin and Levi had made a plan, and you were informed that you would help Levi in the future if this plan worked.

     The judge started to speak, and asked Eren a series of questions. "He is a monster! We should experiment on him to gain further knowledge!" One Military Police man said. Another started in too, "what if there are more? He is just a titan disguised as a human boy! Trying to take over our kind! Then everybody started to shout, and your face became dark. The judge silenced everybody, and asked the dark-haired girl that you saw with him the day before, "Mikasa Ackerman. Am I correct?-she nodded-"when Eren Yeager was in titan form, he attempted to kill you, and swung his fist at you. Am I correct?" Her face looked hesitant, but she answered, "yes, it is true he tried to kill me." Everybody looked shocked, and started to scream and yell. Eren looked even more shocked. Did he not remember? Then once someone shouted, "maybe she is one of them too! They are brother and sister!" That is when Eren snapped.

      "Say what you want about me! But do not bring Mikasa into this! She is not a titan! But you stupid idiots can't see that 'cause you are all pigs!" One of the Military officers pointed a gun to his head, and that is when you noticed Levi moving next to you, and in a flash he was in front if Eren.

     Before anyone could react, his knee was colliding with Eren's face. Then more came. More kicks. Everybody was flabbergasted, and one if the Military officers spoke, "Captain Levi, I think that is enough." Levi then grabbed Eren's hair, and saying, "it's only my opinion, but I believe that pain is the best way to discipline someone." After that Erwin spoke, and Eren was ours.