Chapter Sixteen

This will be in Levi's P.O.V. And it will be short. This takes place when they see the aberrant, and you leave. And will continue until the end of last chapter.

     A black flare. Goddamn aberrant. Telling my squad to stay on course, and take it down once it gets close enough.

     (Y/N) looked like she was planning something, and I had a bad feeling about what she was up to. Leaping off my horse, and swinging towards the aberrant, using the very few trees to my advantage, I switched my blade's directions, and spiraled down towards it's nape.

     Once I landed on the ground, I saw that brat in the distance, running away on her fucking horse. Petra started screaming at her to come back, and to no prevail. "Don't get your panties in a knot Petra. It's her decision to leave, hopefully she wont regret it." Erwin will be on my ass about this.

     As night fell, I was getting restless. We were currently taking a break, and my worry for (Y/N) was increasing. Dammit! I thought that you wouldn't care for anyone anymore! I don't love her. I am just worried, as I see her as a good friend now. She broke down the wall that I had built, but only the first layer. It will take a lot more than trust to break me. ( just realized....OOC Levi coming your way.)

     Green flares decorated the sky as the scouts went back into the walls, with all of the people frantically trying to find their loved ones. Some to no avail.

     I pushed past all of the people, ignoring shitty-glasses, and rode my horse back to HQ. once I saw that (H/C) horse standing in the stables, eating hay, I knew that she had already arrived.

     Stomping to her room, slamming open her door I was pissed. Grabbing what was in her hands rather roughly, as she protested, I looked at the drawing. It had two people standing side by side, and the woman in the picture was holding a baby. I assumed that these were (Y/N)'s parents.

     Long story short, I put her on six months of stable duty, and paperwork for leaving abruptly like that.