Chapter Ten

Your breaths were shaky and labored. Again, cold sweat laced your body. Your (E/C) eyes were dull and hollow. "Oi! Brat! What the hell is wrong with you!" He spoke again, this time in a more annoyed tone.

You walked over to where the thing was standing, and felt the ground, then looked at your fingertips. Nothing was there. You looked up at the Corporal who was curious as to why you were acting strange, and you only told him, "I had a nightmare." He spoke, "was that only a nightmare? Cause it looked like something different."

You decided to tell him what has been going on lately. "I have extreme night terrors...and...sleep paralysis. They have been getting worse lately." Your voice was soft, and strained. Laced with fear. The Captain had never seen you like this, as you appeared to be strong all of the time. But this really scared you, and he wondered why. "What did you see, tell me everything." He swiftly poured you a cup of black tea, and then stared at you expectingly.

     "I will start with last night. In my dream, I saw a titan, with ashy grey skin. It's arms were long,skinny and it's fingers were claw-like. It...had no hair on it's head...and....its eyes were abnormally large, and blood red. It had jagged teeth with no gums, and the teeth were the same color as the skin. It grabbed me, and bit me in half." He nodded for you to go on as you took a sip of your tea. "Tonight...the same titan was chasing me, and I was running. It...caught me again, and crushed my head with its fingers. I awoke with a start, and looked over to my right. A child...or thing....was standing there. It had a huge hole around the stomach area, and...it's....insides were....tied in knots. It had no eyes, and the same hands as the titan I explained before this. As it got closer...." You couldn't find your voice anymore, and took a sip of tea.

     You were obviously distressed. And the Captain saw that. You continued in a terrified tone. "It started screaming, and I noticed it was wearing the same clothes as I did when I was a child. It had the same hair color as me. Then as it crept closer, the screaming started getting louder....it then literally snapped it's head back towards you, and I could hear it's neck snap....it was still screaming....getting to the point where it was screeching. And then, it vanished. And I could move."

      You finished your reliving of that terrible nightmare, and looked up at him. His face held a look of slight concentration. Once he felt your eyes on him, he looked up at you, and spoke, "I used to have night terrors as a kid, but never sleep paralysis. I slightly know what you are going through." You thought this over, and wondered why he was still wide awake at three fifteen in the morning. You asked, "why are you still up? It is three fifteen in the fucking morning, and your listening to me ramble about my fucking problems?" He leaned back in his chair and spoke, "I have insomnia." Oh, that explains the dark circles underneath his eyes. You nodded, and then wondered why you trusted this man so much, and he was wondering why he was trusting you also.

     You helped him with his paperwork for the rest of the night, jumping at every sound.

     Hello! Thank you to those people who voted on some of these chapters, and left comments! I full-on smiled at the last one I saw! It made my day ^.^ Levi is a little OOC in this chapter, and honestly I hate that, but I like how the chapter turned out! Thanks for reading!