Chapter Seventeen

Your schedule consisted of, wake up at four-thirty, get dressed, go down to the stables, feed the horses. By then it is almost five, and you start cleaning the stables. Breakfast is at six, and after that there is training, which is cut in half for you, since you are advanced. Leaving the training grounds, you make your way to the kitchen, make tea, bring it up to Levi, and help him with paperwork. Renewing the hot water every hour.

Then eat a quick lunch, and go back to Levi's office. Help with paperwork till dinner, renewing hot water every hour, then help with paperwork till ten to eleven o' clock. Take a shower, and go to sleep, not really having a good nights sleep as it is plagued with terror. And repeat.

It was currently when you were taking a shower, and you heard the door open. Spinning around you saw Hanji standing there with a towel draped over her arm, embarrassed, you tried to face away from her, so she couldn't see everything.

It was silent, as the other shower head turned on. Quickly turning off yours, you dried your hair, body, and slipped on clothes. Opening the door, and closing it behind you. Then going up a flight of stairs, to the hallway where yours and Levi's rooms resided.

Opening your door, leaving it ajar, you folded your dirty clothes, so you could wash them. Waking back out into the hall, you made your way down a flight of stairs, and into the mess hall. Putting a teapot over the fire that you had made, and swiftly taking it off once it made that high pitched whistle.

      You hated that sound. It reminded you of the terror you would face every night. Pouring the hot water into a small teacup, then wrapping tea leaves in cloth, and setting everything on a small metal tray with handles.

      Walking up the stairs again, and lifting your foot up, wrapping your toes around the door handle of Levi's room, and twisting. ( I actually do this in real life..... )

      Looking up, you saw Levi, hunched over on his desk, head on his folded arms, asleep. You couldn't actually see his face, just the top of his head. You smiled softly.

      Softly setting the tray down, and grabbing a stray piece of paper and quill, you dipped the tip in ink, and wrote a message- here is your tea routinely midget.-(Y/N)

     Oh my god. I have been so terrible to you guys! And now trying to make it up with a shitty chapter is just low on my part. I am so sorry for not updating! Homework is extremely heavy, especially in math. But I will try to make it up to you in the next chapter. Once I figure out what happens next..... Again, I am so sorry! And thank you for reading!