Chapter Twelve

Petra left swiftly, and the Captain spoke, "Petra is nice, but she can be really annoying sometimes." This surprised you. You thought they were really close. Without thinking, you blurted out, "but I thought you were really close." He looked over at you and sighed. "We are aquatints, not friends."

     The sun was particularly bright today, and therefore, a headache hit you like a brick. It was on your left temple, and behind your eye. The Corporal noticed that you were rubbing your left temple over, and over again. "Oi. What the hell is the matter?" You sighed and said, "I just have a headache."

     As time went on, it got to the point where you had to lay down, and cover your eyes with your jacket. It did nothing, and the Corporal went to go get Hanji, as she usually knew about stuff like this. A few more moments later, he came back, with the crazed woman, and gestured to your direction.

     She walked over, and moved your jacket from your eyes, you groaned in protest, and tried to grab it with your eyes closed. She threw it over to the Captain who grabbed it, and kicked it away. Fucking OCD. Hanji asked you a series of questions, and as she did, your right hand went numb, and you told her, "Hanji, my right hand....its numb. I can't feel anything with it."

     She immediately started asking different questions. And these were particularly embarrassing. "Have you had your period yet? Last month. Have you indulged in any sexual activities lately? Hell no. And have you smoked lately? What the hell kid of questions are these? And I would never smoke anything."  You responded with a slightly flushed face, "Last month, No, and no." She just nodded. "It appears that you have a severe migraine (Y/N)."

     Wait....

     What?

     Hello! I wrote this chapter off of experience. The whole migraine and hand going numb, all happened to me! Fun right? It's not. I had a migraine today, and it was terrible. All day I had it, all day. Thanks again for reading!