Chapter 22

Sneaking Out: Part 1 of 2.

Here is another sneaking out scene, hope y'all enjoy it! Make sure you listen to the music, it goes with the scene. But if you don't like it, it's okay to turn off. I love BVB<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I step on the scale after taking a shower, and I look straight ahead at my closed door in my bathroom as I wait for the beep. I take a deep breath, and look down when the beep goes off.

            “130” I say softly. That’s underweight for a 5’10 female. I shake my head and step off of the scale looking into the mirror. I rub my hands all over my body feeling for boney spots and I swallow hard to the disgusting boney parts. I put my face in the palm of my hands starting to cry. I don’t know what I’m doing to myself. It’s not the end of the world with Aiden and I, but this distance is killing me.

            After pulling myself together, and putting my pj’s on to go to bed I text Aiden from the prepay phone saying how I’m 20-30lbs underweight now. She doesn’t text me back and it makes me feel a bit self-conscious for some reason.

            I jump to the side as I hear something against my window. I put the prepay phone in my pants where the pants line is, and I pull my shirt down over it so my mom won’t see it if she happens to walk in. I raise my blinds up looking outside wondering what that was. I raise my window up, and I warm breeze comes through. I stick my head out looking around.

            “Psst.”

            I look down more where the bushes are to see Aiden hiding. I smile big when she looks up at me with her green eyes.

            “Sneak out with me. Let’s go somewhere tonight.” She whispers, and looks around.

            “Okay, I’ll be out in a few minutes. Let me get ready.” I whisper back. I blow her a kiss, and she pretends to catch it placing her hand on her lips. I shake my head with a smile, and close my window.

            I slide the prepay phone out of my pants, and slide it in between my mattress. I take off my clothes, and slide on a red laced bra and underwear, and I slide on short shorts with a tank top and a jacket with a hood just in case it rains or gets cold. I put on some socks so I can wear converse since I know I’ll be running.

            I look to the side as my door opens. My heart beats rapidly when I see my mom walk in, and my body heats up afraid she’ll find out.

            She gives me a suspicious look and raises her eyebrow. “Where are you going?” She asks with her arms crossed.

            “Nowhere, I was trying on different outfits. I’m bored and have nothing to do.” I lie.

            That’s the longest thing I have said to my mom in three weeks, and I can tell she’s shocked by the look on her face.

            “Oh, okay. Well, I thought I’d tell you goodnight.” She un-crosses her arms, and messes with the necklace around her neck that I got her for mother’s day last year.

            I sigh. “Goodnight.” I give a faint smile.

            She gives me a faint smile back, and leaves my room slowly closing the door behind her. I wait a couple of minutes before sliding my converse on. I grab my purse, and slip the prepay phone into it quickly. I open my window, and climb out of it.