Chapter 23

Sneaking Out: Part 2 of 2

This part is a little bit sadenning, and the way the mom acts is crazy. You think that everything is going to be okay with her by what she says, but then she makes a 360, and it's shocking.

Anyways, begin to read! =]

vvvvvvvvvvv

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What’s going to happen when you get home?” Aiden asks as we put our clothes on in the front seats.

            I slide my tank top on, and stare at her for a while thinking about what I’m going to do. It’s like 3 AM, and I still haven’t been home.

            “I don’t know yet, Aiden.” I say sighing. “I don’t know.”

            She leans her body over the console, and kisses my lips passionately. I close my eyes making the kiss last longer. Slowly we open our mouths a bit, and make-out. I run my fingers through her hair slowly, and turn my head to the side. I feel her hand grope my breast, and I moan softly into her mouth. I lay one hand over hers, and pull back from the kiss to stare into her eyes.

            “I was…fixing your tank top…it was down low.” She stutters.

            I raise my eyebrow. “Mhmmmm, yeah right.”

            She smiles and moves her hand off of my breast sliding it down my stomach to my thigh. My whole body heats up, and I feel butterflies go crazy in my stomach.

            “I don’t know what you do to me but, I love it.” I whisper with my eyes closed, and my lips nearly touching hers.

            “It’s because we’re in love.” She whispers back, and places her lips on mine. I kiss her softly and slowly enjoying every moment of it. I pull back from the kiss and stare deep into her eyes before she starts the car and take me home. And when she does start the car to take me home, I feel upset and scared, because I don’t know what’s waiting for me at home. Will I be in trouble? Will I be kicked out? What will happen? I can’t help but to think horrible things constantly as she drives the car towards my house.

            “You’ll be okay. I love you.” Aiden whispers before I climb up the roof.

            Surprisingly all of the lights in the house were off; except for my room, because I left a lamp light on. At least I think I did.

            “I love you too. Go now.” I whisper.

            She kisses my lips once more then she takes off running. I turn around and climb up the roof quietly even though there’s probably no point in doing that. I open my window, and slide my body into my room. I shut the window and set my purse down on the floor gently.

            “Where have you been?” I hear a voice ask.

            I jump holding my hand over my heart. I turn around and look at my mom who’s sitting on my bed with a blank expression on her face. I stare at the picture frame of me as a kindergartener in her hands.

            “Um, I-I went out.” I say nervously and avoid eye contact with her.

            “Out where?”

            “Just out. Stop getting into my business I’m 18, sheesh.” I walk away into my bathroom, and check myself in the mirror so I don’t have to be around her.