Chapter 1

Pic of Jade Summers above

Jade's POV:

One night on a full moon a family of 4 are on the hunt for blood, their pale skin, red eyes, dark clothes and long white fangs. Vampires, creatures of the night on the hunt, they dig their fangs in their meal but these Vampires don't just feed on Humans they feed on both Humans and animals..

The name's Jade, Jade Summers. That short little intro that you just read yeah that was about me and my family 2 months ago. Now a little bit about me I have straight black hair and green eyes, I live with my mom, my dad and my sister. I live in this fancy ass mansion somewhere in the mountains, I didn't ask for this life. A lot of you may think that we don't sleep well I do, I know odd that Vampire sleeps, or you may think that we sleep during the day time and come out at night well you're also wrong.

My family and I moved into the mansion a few months ago, we were running away in the process we were also searching for food. Why were we running we got kicked out of our house and we were being chased by a pack of wolves.

My Mom knocked on my door and I groaned, "What"

"Jade time for dinner be down in 5" I rolled my eyes and groaned again, "I'll be there in a minute"

I got off my bed and opened the double doors that led to the balcony. I jumped off the balcony and walked away from the house. My family has changed I'm not going explain how or why... they've just changed and ever since we've moved they have been driving me crazy. I walked to the garden and sat down on a bench in the gazebo. Here's the thing about me I'm tired of eating human blood, blood from animals I'm ok with so you could say that I'm different from my family plus I carry weapons on me most of the time better yet Vampire Hunter weapons and my family doesn't know about it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard something I pulled out my dagger from my boot and turned with the weapon in my hand, "Who's there"

"Whoa sis relax it's just me put the scary crazy looking weapon away"

"Oh Kelsey sorry" I put the dagger away in my boot and sighed.

"Mom came back to your room and knocked on the door then she started yelling she asked me to look for you, figured I'd find you here"

"Sorry for worrying you guys"

Kelsey sat next to me, "I think you should apologize to Mom"

I scoffed, "Yeah sure I'll apologize to her"

She placed one of her hands on mine and said, "Look I know things have changed"

"Yeah things have changed a lot. Remember the good old days"

"Yeah"

Kelsey and I continued to talk for a little bit then we headed back to the house the lights were off so that means that our parents were asleep, Layla went straight to her room and I went straight to the kitchen and ate dinner before I went upstairs and went to bed.