Chapter 2

Pic of Chase Phoenix above

Chase POV:

I was woken up by someone pounding on my door, "Yo Phoenix man get up. It's Hunting time" I groaned and threw the covers off of me. I changed and I left my room. I got downstairs and met up with the pack the alpha whistled and got our attention, "Alright tonight is hunting night and it's a full moon tonight" After the meeting we walked outside, everybody started transforming and then we started to hunt.

We got back from the hunt and I went straight to my room I jumped in the shower and I washed off the scent of blood. Name's Chase Phoenix and everybody calls me by my last name. I stand at 6" I have brown hair and grey eyes, I also have tattoo's on my body and if you've already figured it out I'm a werewolf. I'm also one of the assaissins in the pack. I went back downstairs and I was stopped by the Alpha, "Hey Phoenix"

"Hey Tanner"

"I've got a job for you"

"What is it"

"I need you to go to this place"

"In the mountains?"

"Yes we think that Vampires live there and I need someone to keep and eye and report back to me"

"Sure"

"Great you leave tomorrow"

I nodded then headed backupstairs and started packing a bag. I guess Tanner snuck a paper in pocket because it fell out of my pocket I picked it up and took a look at it after a quick read I put it in my bag. Someone knocked on my door, "Come in"

"Hey Phoenix"

"Oh hey Roman"

"Hey what you packing up for"

"Tanner put me on a mission for tomorrow"

"Oh? For what?"

"Spying on Vampires"

"Oh sounds fun"

I nodded, "I should probably get some sleep for tomorrow"

Roman nodded and he left my room. I sat down on my bed and sighed I'm going on my own mission with no help. I turned off my lights and I got into bed.

Hey guys, 

I'm so sorry that this is a short chapter but I promise they will get better. Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the story so far. I may be slow or behind with updates because of school, But I'll try to upload as many chapters as possible. Thank you for the support.