Chapter 8

Chase's eye color when he changes into a wolf

Chase POV:

I woke up and got out of bed, something was off I ran outside of the cave and almost attacked Jade, "WHOA! Chase it's me Jade"

"Oh shit Jade! I'm sorry"

"It's ok"

I cleared my throat and asked, "What are you doing here"

She ran a hand through her hair and let out a frustrated groan, "My mom's been driving me crazy and I need to get away from her. Can you please help me"

I nodded, "Yeah, yeah, um right this way come on in"

She chuckled I looked at her over my shoulder and smirked, "What are you laughing for"

"Funny that you're a wolf and you live in a cave"

"Hey just because I'm a wolf doesn't mean I live in here"

She crossed her arms and raised a brow, "Really"

I opened the door to the cabin and she continued to laugh, "Alright wolfie boy I'll admit you actually do live in a cave"

I growled and threw her over my shoulder and shut the door, she squealed and started laughing, "Chase put me down" I chuckled and smacked her ass, "Sorry sweetheart not gonna happen" I carried her to the room and threw her on the bed I climbed on top of her and looked down at her and she looked up at me, I leaned down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her hips, she broke the kiss and I leaned my forehead on hers.

"You ok"

"I'm fine but we..."

"I know I know we barely know each other and I don't do the friends thing but I will say one thing I really, really, really like you Jade"

"Wow! That's a lot of really but I like you too Chase, even though I met you two days ago" I chuckled and agreed with her, "Do you believe in love at first sight" I asked

"No" she said

"Me too"

"I also don't do the friends things but I am willing to try and get to know you" I chuckled and agreed again. We got to know each other for a few hours and she checked the time her phone, "Since when did you have a phone"

"I've always had one I just never have it on me"

"Well in that case.." I looked at her and took her phone, "Hey Chase" I kept her phone out of her reach and ran, she chased after me, "Chase stop give me back my phone please"

"Wait, wait, wait stop"

"Not until you give me back my phone" I put in my number and gave her back her phone she took her phone and looked at me, "What did you do" I chuckled and cupped her face, "Nothing I did nothing" she was about to protest when I leaned down and kissed her she broke the kiss and I looked at her, "You need to leave"

"Uh no you mind if I stay here for the night"

"Uh yeah, yeah sure I gotta go hunting tonight anyways"

"Ok" I watched her lie down on the bed and she went to sleep, I walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead, "Sleep tight Sweetheart and I'll see you later" I got ready and left the cave for a hunt.