Chapter 12

WARNING: Mature content ahead, you guys already know if you're not comfortable don't read it. This may or may not be for the whole chapter. But hey this happens in real life I don't understand the big deal with some people on why they're uncomfortable anyways enjoy and I apologize for the rant.

Chase POV:

I picked Jade up and kissed her, I walked to my room and placed her on the bed I could hear her heartbeat loud and clear. I removed my shirt, climbed back on Jade and kissed her, she scratched down my back and my abs making me groan into the kiss, I attacked her neck and found her spot that got her to moan, she placed a hand on my arm and stopped me for a  minute, "Chase we could get in trouble for this" she was right but I needed... no I wanted to make her mine I growled near her ear and said, "Screw it, the rules can kiss my ass. I'm making you mine tonight" I crashed my lips against hers I placed my hands at the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head breaking the kiss before kissing her again, I licked the bottom of her lip asking her for entrance she opened her mouth and our tongues fought for dominance.

I licked the shell of her ear before kissing her neck down to her collarbone, I licked where her shoulder and neck met and bite down drawing blood marking her, she moaned and dug her nails in my shoulders drawing blood. I licked the mark before kissing down her stomach and to the waistline of her jeans and back up again, I stood up and removed my jeans. I removed her bra and took a nipple into my mouth she cried out and arched her back off the bed I fondled the other I switched breast and gave the same treatment to the other. I went down to her jeans and removed both her jeans and underwear, "You're wet already" I asked huskily with a smirk. "Keep your eyes on me" I growled then licked her entrance and she cried out again, lifting her hips off the bed.

I placed my hands on her hips and held her down to the mattress, I started eating her out and eventually added a finger, she started bucking her hips trying to get some friction going, I growled against her sex and she gasped, I removed my boxers before lining up with her entrance, "What do you want Jade" I started teasing her and she moaned, "Oh for fuck sakes Chase just fuck me already"

I chuckled, "Well aren't we impatient" I kissed her and then slammed into her she moaned in my mouth and I let her adjust to my size. A few minutes later she moved her hips and I started to move slowly at first eventually I started picking up the pace, she scratched down my back again and moaned, I hooked a leg around my hip hitting her spot and making her scream I placed my head in the crook of her neck and she was panting in my ear, I growled and started slamming into her. She was getting near to release, "You gotta let go Babe" she arched her back and she came all over me. I thrust into her a little more and eventually came to. "That was amazing"

I growled in her ear and said, "Who said we're finished" I turned over on my back and made her ride me.