Chapter 4

Pic of Jade's room above and everything else that I explained in the last chapter just pretend or imagine like it's there.

Chase POV:

I groaned and woke up to someone knocking on my door, "WHAT! And who is it" I heard my door being open and someone clear their throat, "Hey man"

I pulled the covers off of me and glared at the person who woke up me, "What do you want Roman"

"Boss said you need to get ready to leave"

I groaned and said, "Yeah well the Alpha could kiss my ass"

"Careful the Alpha could kick you out better yet put you in a lower rank" I growled and threw the covers off of me. I jumped in the shower and got ready. I went downstairs with my bag on my shoulder and Alpha was standing by the door, "Hey Tanner"

"Let me know when you find them and once I get the call or a message I'm bringing the pack and we attack. Also here's the place that you'll be staying at" I nodded and slammed the door I started walking to the destination. I got to the place that I was staying and it was cave... a coincidence right but something was off about the cave I went inside and found a rock that looked unusual I put my hand on it and another part of the cave opened I went inside and it looked like a cabin I chuckled to myself and put my stuff down. I needed to clear my head so I walked out of the cave and took a walk.

I found a spot with a waterfall and a pond. I drank some water and sat on a rock the place was hidden but could be easily be found by someone. I heard footsteps but decided to ignore but from the sounds of things this person was talking to themselves and they sounded angry. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder, I saw the most beautiful wait no... the most sexy and hot girl that I ever laid eyes on she looked about 5"5, straight waist length black hair, beautiful green eyes well beautiful facial features and a really hot body, but she looked and smelled different. It hit me after a while she's a vampire but from the looks of things she's carrying Vampire Hunter Weapons on her why would a Vampire carry Vampire Hunter Weapons, I growled and stood up, "Vampire"

She looked at me and took a step back and put her hands up, "Wait, Wait, please don't hurt me" I turned my head she looked different from other Vampires, "How do I know you won't attack me" I growled

"Please I mean you no harm I just wanted to clear my head. I didn't realize that a wolf would be here" I sat down again and she leaned against a tree and slid down to the base. She brought her knees up, placed her arms on top of her knees and placed her head in between her arms. I heard her crying and I felt a little guilty for this really hot Vampire I stood up again and walked over to her.

"Hey are you ok"

She sniffled and looked up at me, "No I'm not ok"

I knelt down beside her and wiped away some of her tears, "Hey, hey it's ok don't cry" I may be a wolf but I do have a soft spot for some people and I also hate when I see women cry.

"Well what's wrong? Why are you crying"

"Oh it's just uh... family problems" she took a knife out from her boot and flew it to the ground and the blade stuck in the ground.

"I'm sorry" I rubbed a hand up and down her back she stopped crying and sniffled, "I should uh.. get home" she stood up and I did too, before she left I caught her hand and said, "I didn't catch your name"

"My name is Jade Summers and you"

"Chase, Chase Phoenix"

"Well Chase it was nice to meet you even though if it was a short while" 

"Yeah" I watched her leave and went back in the cave so I could get some shut eye.