Chapter 6

Chase POV:

I couldn't get Jade off my mind all night, I don't believe in love at first sight but I had the urge to protect her and to make her mine. I wanted to see her again, I was in the kitchen making something for breakfast, I did go hunting this morning for some food. My phone ringed and I saw a message from Tanner, "Hey, you start today. Keep me posted"

I growled and ran a hand through my hair. I finished eating and got ready to spy on the Vampires. I got to the place and growled again of course it's a frickin mansion and of course the Vampires don't wake up during daylight I should've kept watch tonight but I chose not to. I was keeping watch and saw a Vampire walk out on a balcony I recognized the person instantly I started walking to the house and went under the balcony I sat in the tree near the balcony and cleared my throat, and said "Hey there" 

I startled her and she grabbed a Vampires weapon out of her boot. She was about to attack me but I dodged and blocked her attack. She looked surprised to see me, "Chase" I chuckled and she put her weapon away, she looked around then looked back at me, "What are you doing here"

"I'm on a mission"

"A mission" she asked with a raised brow

"Yeah I'm supposed to keep an eye on these Vampires and..." I stopped mid-sentence and looked at her and she looks back at me, "You're mission is to spy on me and my family" she looked away from me, "I... I... I didn't know that you and your family lived here" she looked up at me and said, "Never mind that Chase you shouldn't be here" I looked at her and chuckled, "Sweetheart I'm a wolf and I doubt that they could hurt me"

"Yes but as of right now you're a lone wolf, look I'll meet you at the same spot tonight"

"Alright see you later sweetheart" I winked and jumped off of Jade's balcony. I went back to the gave and jumped in the shower I needed to get the stench of Vampire off of me but after seeing Jade again and seeing her tonight I came to a realization that I've imprinted on a Vampire. 

The sun went down and I went to the pond and saw Jade sitting by the pond I cleared my throat to make my presence, "Hey Chase" she said

"Hey, so what did you wanna talk to me about"

"About me being up first thing in the morning"

"Yeah so what's that about. I thought Vampires slept during the day and they come out during the night"

She chuckled, "Oh see this where you don't judge a book by it's cover this Vampire is different. I'm not the same like my family"

"What do you mean, you're different from your family" she explained everything to me I know we barley know each other but I felt like I could trust her and she looked like she could trust me. We got to know a little bit about each other then she left again. I went back in the cave and went to sleep.