Chapter 5

Kelsey's eye color turns Aqua when she's mad

Jade POV:

I was walking around the woods for a while and found a waterfall with a pond I saw a man sitting on a rock, he looked at me over his shoulder and growled I realized that he was a werewolf he stood up and said, "Vampire"

I stepped back and put my hands up, "Wait please, please don't hurt me" he turned his head and I guess was studying me I took the time to study him too and he was really, really hot, he looked like he stood at 6" and from the looks of things he looks like he has a lot of tattoos, he pulled me out of my thoughts when he growled again, "How do I know you won't attack me"

"Please I mean you know harm I just wanted to clear my head. I didn't realize that a wolf would be here" I watched him sit down again and I leaned against a tree and slid down to the base of it. I brought my knees up, placed my arms on top of my knees and placed my head in between my arms. I started to cry when I heard the wolf ask me if I was ok.

 I looked up at him and had a little debate in my head weather I should tell him or not but for some reason my gut was telling me to trust him so I sniffled and said, "No I'm not ok" he knelt down beside me and wiped away some of my tears, "Hey, hey it's ok don't cry" this wolf was different from the other wolves I thought he would attack but he did the complete opposite of attack. Then he asked me, "Well what's wrong? Why are you crying"

"Oh it's just uh... family problems" I couldn't tell him everything maybe step by step and slowly. He was rubbing his hand up and down my back, I stopped crying and sniffled I turned to him and said, "I should uh... get home" I stood up and he did too before I left he caught my hand and asked me for my name, "It's Jade, Jade Summers and you"

"Chase, Chase Phoenix" I nodded and said, "Well it was nice meeting you Chase" he nodded. I started walking home I didn't want Mom starting a fight with me and clearly I was in no mood to argue with her let alone see her. I walked back to my house and climbed back up to my balcony. I got in my room and went into the bathroom to shower, I changed into a pair of black sweats and red tank top I grabbed a book from my shelf and I laid on my bed. I was reading my book when a knock on my door pulled me out of my thoughts, "Who is it"

My door opened and my dad walked in, "Hey sweetie"

I looked up and closed my book, "Oh hey dad"

"Look I know things have changed for you. Well we all changed and I know you and your mom don't get along like you used to, look I know it's hard for changes but we wanted to re-start"

"Dad, if Mom sent you up here to talk to me she clearly she's the one who's controlling in the house"

"She wants..."

"Dad I'm not trying not to be rude but please, please, please do not finish that sentence" he chuckled, "Alright"

"Um Dad I'm kind of tired. I think I'm going to get some sleep"

"Alright Night" it came out more of a question

"Dad before you ask I'm pretty sure Mom told you or you heard earlier this morning that I want to be different"

"Yeah I did" my dad left my room and I turned off the lights and went to sleep.